Final Part

Last Chapter:

Harry flew in front of the small Angel, spreading his wings to shield Louis from any danger.

"Show yourself!" The fallen Angel demanded.

A chorus of evil laughs followed, very familiar evil laughs.

"I thought you would be happy to see us."

Harry watched carefully as the two shadows walked into the sunlight revealing their identities.

"Kellin? Vic?" He questioned their appearance on Earth after two years.

Louis stood up from his seated position on the ground snuggling into Harry's side in fear. He didn't like Harry's friends.

"Oh how cute." Kellin gushed in faux passion.

Vic turned to Kellin before fake gagging; both Demons laughed mockingly.

"What do you want?" Harry asked with squinted eyes, worried about his Angel's safety.

Kellin and Vic's demeanour changed immediately, as they both began to circle Harry and Louis sporting mischievous smirks on their faces.

"Well, we aren't here to have a slumber party," Vic whispered harshly, continuing. "Lucifer wants you gone."

Harry began to worry about what gone meant. Knowing Lucifer, it most likely mean't dead.

"Gone?" Harry asked, hugging Lou tight to his chest while scanning for a way to escape in case it came to that.

"Gone. Kapish." Kellin answered before stopping in front of Harry, staring him dead in the eye whispering,

"Dead."

"Sorry Haz, but Lucifer told us how he let you leave... and you always know there is a 'but' to his deals." Kellin continued, beggining to pace around Harry once again.

"Yeah, and this 'but' is that you have to die." Vic continued.

"What about Louis?" Harry didn't question why he had to die; Lucifer didn't need reasons to kill.

"He can live." Kellin answered, "he can stay on Earth, safe. Demons will never touch him again."

Vic laughed, "well that is on one condition. That you die willingly, without a struggle. I promise Harry we will make it painless."

Vic walked towards Harry pushing Louis onto the ground, away from his boyfriend.

"All I have to do..." Vic wrapped his hands around the curly haired man's neck. "Is twist."

Harry glared at his ex-friends, shrugging Vic's hands off of him, moving to help Louis off the ground and wrap the shaking boy in his black wings, shielding him from the danger present.

"And if I don't go willingly?"

"Well, we still kill you...."

Both friends looked at each other before Kellin proclaimed, "and Angel over there becomes Lucifer's toy." Harry frowned, he knew that even if he escaped, Lucifer would still kill him... So he made the decision to die willingly.

"Okay, can-can I talk to Louis privately to say goodbye?"

Suddenly Louis tugged on Harry's black wings screeching, "no Hazza!"

"Two minutes," Vic said before they both flew off into the trees.

---

"Harry no no. You can't" Louis sobbed as Harry unwrapped him from his wings, falling to the ground.