21. Car Encounter

Luca's P.O.V.

My gaze is fixed on the road, not the carnival. I turn into the Parking lot scanning it for a place. My heartbeat jumps up when my arm is grabbed by Nix. 

"This is so cool!" Her childish grin is completely contagious yet again and soon enough I find myself smiling as well.

"Baby, calm down. You'll be walking around the carnival soon."

She stopped. "Baby?" Her voice was full of confusion.

"What? What's wrong with me calling you baby?"

"It just doesn't roll off your tongue as smoothly as 'Princessa' or 'Kitten'. I don't know, it was weird."

"Would you rather me just call you by those two?"

"Yeah, it doesn't feel right if the name isn't special. It doesn't feel like you if its not one of those two." She blinks seemingly thinking about something.

"I love you, Kitten." My words snap her back.

"I love you too, Lucas."

"Lucas?" I say.

"Now you know how I feel when it's something different." I pulled into the parking spot and she began to get out.

"No, I like it. No one calls me Lucas." Hearing her say it, it was hot. No one uses my name anymore. Just my nickname. I don't know why but hearing her call me by my name made me wish we were back at the hotel so I could shiver her up against the wall and do whatever I want- wait.... What? No don't go there. Don't think about her like that. No. Just don't.

I must've been drifting a bit because she looked worried. "Lucas?" Oh god here we go again, maybe she shouldn't call me that because now my mind is going places it shouldn't. Does she have to have on a shirt with fringe that shows her stomach and booty shorts. Damn when did I go all sexual? I never thought like this about her. She's my kitten, my precious kitten, not my toy.

I'm not gonna treat her like most guys would.

Oh but I want to

But I won't

But I want to

But I won't

Oh fuck it, I pull her onto my lap where she's sort of straddling me. With the tight space of the car, we can't do much but I find my hands on her hips and my eyes locked with her surprised ones.

"Uhhhh.... Lucas? What on God's earth are you doing? Who are you and what have you done with my boyfriend?" Her voice is shaky, yeah we've slept in the same bed but we've never done anything like this and we've never even made out. I didn't need any of that to know I love her. Neither did she.

"Honestly, I have no idea." And with that, my lips were on hers. She matched my hunger letting me know his was okay. Her lips were soft, tasting of strawberry Chapstick. God I loved this, why was I always such a gentleman towards her? I could've done this ages ago. I wish I had... Maybe then I could have her up against a wall instead instead of stuck in a car.

Our lips move in sync as do our bodies. She uses what little space we have to work with and moves her body against mine. Her hands work their way to my hair, destroying it. Her tongue forces it's way into my mouth and suddenly, I've lost all control. All my dominance, it's gone with her on top of me. I'll have to change that.

I bite her lip and suck on it, causing a moan on her part. That's about the time I look out the window and see the group of friends we came with, staring at us from about ten feet away.

I stop moving as Phoenix notices as well. She's the brave one who opens the door and steps out, brushing herself off nervously.

"Guys..." She says awkwardly before beginning to walk towards the carnival. I get out, clear my throat, nod at them, and follow her. That was probably the most embarassing experience of my life.