16. Confrontation

Nix's P.O.V.

Wednesdays suck. All weekdays suck. I think I've said that before.

I'm about to fall asleep as My math teacher drones on. I think teachers are actually trying to kill us.

People say "a little work won't kill you."

I like the t-shirts that say "why take the chance though?"

"Pop quiz!" Huh, why is it that teachers only seems happy and peppy when they know you're going to hate what their going to say next? "I hope you payed attention. This quiz should be an eye opener to those who haven't!"

When the stupid papers are passed out I have to find my pencil. I swear, my pencils are literally running away from me. I can never find one when I need it.

Eh I'll just steal Nate's. He's so organized. He always has like three or four extras.

After about the third time of me asking to borrow pencils, he got annoyed. So instead of asking, I just take them. He doesn't ever try to stop me though.

His pencils are even cleanly sharpened. I think he's where Luca got his nerd side from. Luca was around Nate for far to long. And by Nerd side I mean the video games he's addicted to. Not that I'm complaining about the games. To be honest, he's hot when he's playing them. And he's concentrating so hard on them that he doesn't even notice I'm staring at him. The best part is, he's almost always shirtless when he's in his room. So it makes the view even better.

You should see him play. He's gets so into the game that he's leaning into every movement. It's hilarious. Is that what all guys are like?

It's been two days since the discovery of our upcoming trip was made. And it's also two days until we leave.

Ugh! I cannot wait to get there!

Can you keep a secret? I may say I'm not a fan or even hate 5SOS, but to be honest, I kinda like them. I have my secret pop band Fangirl side. Although I still HATE Justin Bieber (I think that's how you spell it) and One Direction.

I still like All Time Low and Skillet type bands better. And I vow to never be like the Directioners or the Belibebers.

I love how awesome things happen to awesome people. And by that I mean that the bell just rang! No pop quiz!

"I guess we'll just have to finish tomorrow, class. Have a good day!" Peppy mean person. Just as I was getting happy about the lack of work you decide to ruin it by giving it to me tomorrow.

This time, instead of just stealing Nate's pencil, I actually return it.

☕️☕️☕️

Science! Even more fun!

Just kidding.

And to make all of this worse, my teacher is cruel. I'm walking down the hall, on my way there now. The hallways are emptying quickly and I know I'll be late to class.

The pale brown colored hallway changed as I turn a corner. The main colors in the building are all different browns, other than the gray lockers. It makes for a boring scene to go with the boring lessons.

My black vans make a soft scuff sound when I step on the speckled tile. The sound is all that can be heard.

Other than the bell...

Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!!

Late. Again.

Just as I'm about to turn the corner and approach the door, out of no where, I'm grabbed and a hand is put over my mouth. I'm pulled into a cleaning closet.