THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9:

GIANNA'S POV:

Caleb parks in another parking garage downtown and we walk to the 'Rocky Mountain Diner'. "You know, I've never been here," I tell him.

"They have the best food here, I'll order for you," he says.

We sit down and a middle-aged waitress comes over, "Hey Caleb, where've you been honey?"

"Jean, I have bad news, I had to move up north to Broomfield with my dad. I'll probably only be able to make it in here once a week." he says pathetically. I roll my eyes.

She pats his cheek and says, "Poor baby, living in the suburbs. Who's going to feed you?"

"Don't worry Jean, I have a new step-mom. Actually, this is my stepsister, Gianna," he motions towards me.

"Oh, what a pretty girl. You'll have to watch out for her Caleb," Jean says.

"I'm trying my best Jean," he says and smiles at me. Smart-ass.

"You're such a good boy Caleb. What will you have? The usual?" Jean asks.

"Yes, we'll both have that, thank you Jean," he says.

Jean walks off and I tell him, "You are so full of it."

"Yeah, I know," Caleb says proudly and leans back in his seat. He pulls the list out of his pocket and I see him cross off numbers one through four and number nine. "So princess, what's number thirteen entail?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I imitate what he told me this morning.

We were sitting there laughing about almost getting caught earlier when some random girl comes and plops herself sideways onto Caleb's lap, with her arms around his neck. "Caleb, where've you been? I've missed you."

She then puts her nasty-ass lips on his. I feel like grabbing her off of him by her cheap extensions. Caleb pushes her back and says, "I moved Cathy."

"It's Casey," she says heatedly.

"Yeah whatever, anyways, I'll call you," he says, pushing her off of him.

"You will?" she squeals, then gets up and walks away, but not before giving me a dirty look. I restrain myself from tripping her, just barely. I don't want Caleb to know that I'm jealous.

He must have sensed it anyways from the look on my face, because he says, "Jealous?"

"Yeah, I wanted her to sit on my lap and put her STD mouth on me," I say.

"I thought I was getting a lesbian vibe from you!" he jokes.

"So, are you going to call her?" I ask. He better say 'no'.

"No, I don't even have her number," he says with a laugh. Good boy. "Plus, I don't offer seconds." What a complete jerk!

I can hear that Casey bitch talking shit about me with some other girls in a booth somewhere behind me. I scratch the back of my head with my middle finger and hear them gasp. I just smile at Caleb, who is clueless as to what's going on.

Our food comes a little later and he's ordered us both huge hamburgers with steak fries. "Oh my god, I can't eat all of this," I tell him.

"Don't worry, I'll eat whatever you don't finish," he says and bites into his burger.

"That's probably why you ordered us the same thing, huh?" I ask him. He just smiles. When I am done eating, he finishes my food and I tell him, "Whenever we go out to eat, my mom makes me order a salad or chicken and rice."