THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16:

CALEB'S POV:

I debate for about one minute whether or not to follow them down the hallway. Is Gianna planning on giving her virginity to Jared right now? Maybe, that's enough for me. I follow them to what I think is Jared's room. By the time I get there, I'm pissed. I can't believe after all we've shared over the past week, Gianna is going to fuck some other dude. By the time I get there, I slam the door open.

They are laying on the bed, kissing, and one of Gianna's legs is propped up over Jared's hip. He has his hand on her thigh where it is bare. Their heads come up off the bed. I walk over to them and push Gianna's leg off of him. He holds up both hands, "Hey man, I know she's your sister, but I only have good intentions towards her."

"Stepsister," I correct him. "And I don't give my blessing."

I pull her off the bed by her arm. "What are you doing man?" Jared says. He starts to get up, but I push him back onto the bed.

"Family emergency, don't inerfere," I say and leave his room, pulling Gianna behind me. I stop by Cece's room to grab Gianna's bag. I get a few weird looks from people in the living room and pull her behind me, out of the house.

I take Gianna to the passenger side of my car and say, "Get in." I'm surprised that she gets in without an argument. When I start driving, I look over at her and she is staring out the window. We are passing by a park and I pull into the parking lot.

"What the fuck Gianna? Are you turning into a fucking whore?" I yell at her.

She turns her head towards me, "Me? I'm just following your example. Why the hell do you care who I fuck?"

"I don't!" I shout at her.

"If you don't, then why don't you drive me back so I can fuck Jared!" she shouts at me.

"Like hell!" I yell and kiss her. It's driving me crazy that Jared had his hands on her.

She immediately pulls back and smacks me in the face, "No, you don't get to kiss me and then go around fucking every girl you meet!"

"I don't want to fuck anyone else," I tell her.

"Yeah, right now. But you fucked Desiree last night and you'll be fucking a new chick as soon as you meet the lucky girl. How do you think that makes me feel after you kissed me?" she says and I can see tears in her eyes.

"I don't see any other girls in my immediate future and I didn't fuck Desiree last night," I tell her.

"But, she told me in the bathroom that you told her that after you ditched me and Seth, you were going to take her somewhere to have sex," she tells me with a suspicious look.

"Actually, she was the one to tell me that," I say.

She looks at me skeptically, "So you didn't plan on having sex with her?"

She just had to ask that, "Well, I planned on it."

"See! Don't kiss me ever again. You can't play these games with me Caleb," she says.

"Let me finish. I didn't have sex with her, and trust me she was more than willing, because I just didn't want her. I thought that if I had sex with her, I'd stop obsessing and wanting to be with you, but it didn't work. I couldn't even get past kissing her. I took her home and believe me, she was pissed," I tell her.

She gives me a small smile, "You're obsessed with me?"

I let out a disgusted sigh, "I must be. I don't know what else to call it. I spend most of my time with you and when I'm not with you, I'm thinking about the next time I'll spend time with you. It's pathetic, I've never spent so much time with one girl. And we're not even having sex."

She laughs, "Only you would think that liking a girl for more than just sex for one day is pathetic. It's too bad though, because even if we like each other, it does no good. I'm still a virgin and you still think 'girlfriend' is a bad word," She sighs, "Might as well take me back to Jared. Neither one is a problem for him."

"Fuck that! He's doesn't get to have sex with you or have you as his girlfriend," I tell her.

"Oh, so I'm just going to remain a boyfriend-less virgin because you say so?" she says.

"No," I say slowly. I can't believe I'm about to say this, "You are going to be my girlfriend."

Her mouth drops open, "What if I don't want to be your girlfriend? I mean, I don't want a boyfriend who will be flirting with other girls and probably cheating with them too."

"Gianna," I tell her sternly, "I would never cheat on you. You mean more to me than that. Look, if I'm willing to commit to you, obviously I don't plan on cheating on you. I couldn't even fuck another girl last night, when you weren't even my girlfriend yet."

"You sound like you resent that fact," she says.

I pull her into my arms, "I don't resent it as long as I have you. Now say you'll be my girlfriend."

"I'll have to think about it. You know, you haven't exactly been romantic about it," she says.

"I guess I'll just have to convince you," I say and kiss her. She tries to pull away, but I can tell she doesn't really mean it, because she kisses me back. I scoot over to the middle seat. A classic car like my 67' Mustang comes in handy in a time like this. No stupid middle consoles getting in the way.

I pull her onto my lap, so that she is straddling me. "Caleb, what are you doing?" she mumbles against my lips.

"Convincing you," I say. She is still wearing the little black dress. I grab the hem and quickly pull it over her head and throw it into the backseat.

"What the fuck Caleb?" she asks, trying to cover herself up with her arms.

"Why aren't you wearing the baby doll you bought?" I ask her. She is wear a lacy black bra and panties set.

She lets out an exasperated sigh, "I wasn't going to actually have sex with Jared. I was just messing with you."

"Oh really? And why would you do that?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her. She is wearing practically nothing, with a lot more skin showing than if she was wearing the baby doll.

"Because you pissed me off, treating me like something was wrong with me because I was a virgin. Plus, I knew it'd make you jealous, to think that I was going to have sex with Jared. And it did," she says smugly

"I think I'll owe you for that one. I've been stressed out about it all week. I'd be expecting some payback for that, if I were you," I tell her and start kissing her neck.

"I already think you're going to have sex with every willing girl you meet, so I guess we're even," she says and then moans when I hit a sensitive spot.

I pull her face back to look her in the eyes, "Gianna, I only want to be with you. Now say you'll be my girlfriend."

"Caleb, I'm not so sure. I mean, I don't know if I could trust you. Plus, what will people think? Our parents are married. They'll think it's weird," she says, unsure.

"Just give me a chance Gianna. I'll prove to you how much I care about you. Forget about what everyone else thinks. If you want, we can wait to tell them," I tell her and kiss her softly on the lips.

She still looks doubtful, but says, "Okay."

I never thought I'd be begging a girl to be my girlfriend. It's always the other way around. It actually feels good, but I have a feeling it's only because it's Gianna who's my new girlfriend.

We make out for another few minutes, until headlights flash into the parking lot from a car pulling in.

"Crap!" I reach into the backseat to grab her dress. I pull it over her head and help her back into it.

I move over to my seat to start the car. As we are pulling out of the parking lot, Gianna asks, "What about the problem of me being a virgin?"

I laugh, "Trust me that won't be a problem for long. And I'll be expecting to see you in that lingerie real soon."