THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32:

CALEB'S POV:

I wake up in the middle of the night, with Gianna curled up against me. Her body is so soft and warm against mine. Even in her sleep, she's still asking for it. It's an excuse, anyways, for what I'm about to do.

The bathroom door is cracked open, with the light on. Just enough light to see what I'm about to enjoy. I pull the sheet back to get a look at her body. So hot.

I ease her onto her back and she grumbles in her sleep. I run my hands down her body until I'm at her thighs. I spread them open and touch between her legs until she's wet for me. I know enough to know that I should be gentle with her, since she just lost her virginity a few hours ago.

I ease into her slowly and she finally decides to wake up. "Caleb?" she asks sleepily.

"Who else were you expecting?" I tease her.

I am holding still inside her, letting her get used to the intrusion. She mumbles, "What is it? Open season on my p*ssy?"

"Your P*ssy?" I ask in mock disbelief. "That's MY pussy now."

She laughs and it makes her whole body shake. Even the part that has a grip on my d*ck. I groan at the sensation.

I think I've been considerate enough. Time to get busy. I start thrusting in and out of her and it feels even better than before. She wraps her legs around me and it gives me a better angle. A minute later, she climaxes around my d*ck, saying my name. She doesn't say "I love you" again and I feel an unexpected pang of regret.

I climax myself and ease out of her. She curls up on her side and drags the sheet over her body. "Thank you," she says as she closes her eyes.

I laugh. "You're welcome. Now go back to sleep."

She doesn't open her eyes, but makes a sour face, "Ugh, I was. Quit trying to act like the boss of me."

I spank her on the butt, "Go to sleep!"

"I am so kicking your ass when the sun comes up," she mutters and drifts back to sleep.

I lay down next to her, on my side also, and stare at her sleeping face. God, she really is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. After getting to know her, you tend to forget it. She has a personality to match and rival her looks.

She was so unhappy when I first met her. Living a life and playing a part that she hated. Except for her crew, of course. It seems like I've finally got Jared off our backs. He does seem to accept our relationship, but I know that in a moment, he'd be willing to take my place.

I reach out and lightly stroke her bottom lip with my thumb. She's my pretty girl, now. Jared won't ever get the chance to take my place. No one will.

I think she's happy now, with me. But is it love? Why does it have to be? Why can't things just stay the way they are now? I think we have an absolutely perfect relationship. We have fun, have sex and don't ruin it with the love talk. Perfect.

As I go sleep, I decide that Gianna and I need to have talk about our relationship in the morning. I'll explain everything to her and she'll understand. She'll see that my way is the best way. Talk of love just complicates things.

I go to sleep feeling a lot better about the whole situation.

GIANNA'S POV:

I wake up to the feel of a weight across my chest. I squint open my eyes and can tell from the bottom of the hotel room curtains, that morning has come.