Surprise

I tiptoed while keep singing for myself to chase away the fear. Omo*! My heart almost jumped outside! I found someone was smiling at me when I opened the door! I'm frozen. That deadly smile totally seduced me. Ah! Look at him! He had perfect lips. It was torn apart perfectly and the color was soft pinkish. So cute and sexy. The kiss scene on the drama flashed by on my mind. Please! Not now! Still I couldn't move on from his temptation. Maybe he was on the first line when God would create him so he got almost perfect combination on him! God painted the perfect contour on his face. His shining slant-eyed stared at me warmly. His nose was totally an awesome masterpiece of God; not a too pointed nose but it's really apt with his face. Bravo! And. His skin was so glowing and soft. My hand eager to land onto it soon. Shit! I couldn't bear living in this situation! Help me!

Finally I realized that he started to say something. I caught something wrong on his face. Omo*!

"Annyeonghaseyo*, Nonna*! I'm so sorry for disturbing your slumber. May I use your toilet? Because mine is broken."

His voice was landed onto my eyes softly and created firework on my heart.

My eyes blinked out. I nodded and gave him a very fabulous smile I had, "Yes of course."

Wohoo! He just passed by and I was trapped in the wild imagination either. His perfume was totally a big temptation. My nose couldn't stop to sniff it. Did I fly away to the sky? Was I fallin for him? I didn't know! I couldn't even think clearly. There was a thousand butterflies fluttered in my stomach. Really. I couldn't stand ignoring this temptation. Maybe this is the sweetest sin I ever had. I was waiting for him in the living room alone and worried about something might happen next. I bit my bottom lips again and again. I couldn't control my feet to shake. I was trapped in nervousness.

I almost got heart attack in the very early age. Guess what? Aigoo*! He came with half naked. I found chocolate everywhere. Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate? Yes he even had chocolate abs. Oh my God!

He slowly came closer to me. Oh! What should I do? My mind was full of crazy expectation!

I moved away slowly from him until I didn't notice where I would go. Oh no! Then I tripped myself and almost fell down to the ground if he didn't catch me in time.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I just nodded. I was totally speechless. I could feel his warm breath pass by my face. I and him were at very close distance. I saw him move closer to my face. Omo! I reflectively closed my eyes and was really ready for the scene that I used to imagine and expect. Huh? I found something wrong. I felt his hand covered my duck lips and whispered, "Hey, Noona! Be careful! I just need your towel since I'm wet. It's because your sink is already broken," he smirked and mocked me. Argh! I couldn't stand letting him mock me!

Spontaneously I moved away from him. He embraced me.

"Lee Eun Bi?!" said someone half screamed.

"Kookie?" I was really surprised until death.