Kiss attack vs Bitter reality

The morning sunshine just arrived at the earth face. I could feel the fresh air and wind smoothly caressed my hair. Like usual I used to go to my florist by my beloved bicycle.

How surprised I am when that cute man was standing in front of my florist.

"Aiggo! What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing. I just want to help you set up your florist."

I Just let him in since I need a man to help me to move the big pot somewhere.

I still keeping an eye upon him. I was too worried if he would do crazy thing.

"V! Could you help me? Just move this big pot outside."

He nodded and come closer to me. I felt something wrong here. He stared at me wildly. Oh God look at that lips! I just move backward. Shit! I just found wall behind me. I couldn't go anywhere. I was totally trapped.

He put his hand on the wall. I and him were really close just like the first time we met. Then, he picked rose and put it on my hair. Aigoo! My heart was pounding so hard!

"Ya bastard! I don't want to close my eyes. Just tell me what you wanna say don't act like you will kiss me," I murmured.

He just winked to me and at sudden he landed his sexy lips on mine. My eyes spontaneously close. Was I dreaming? But it felt so real. He treated me really well, smoothly and like a drug. I felt like I didn't wanna lose him ever.

I heard the door was opened. There were two person just standing quietly and shocked. They were Kookie and his Eonnie* . How surprised I am when there was birthday cake lied on the floor.

"Bastard! Ya! Get out of here! Get out!" She was out of rage and tried to chase away him.

Kookie just tried to calm her. He hold her tightly.

"Eonnie, Please calm down!" said Kookie.

She was crying louder when he hadn't gone yet.

When he went, eonnie finally could control her emotion.

"Please don't meet that bastard again! I've met him before. He is a vampire!"

What? Vampire? Was she serious?

"And probably he is the one who killed your brother. I could prove to you."

My world was totally covered by gloomy and thunder. Aaaaaa! I felt like my brain would be exploded soon!

Since I was really curious and convinced myself that V was the real human I accepted her offer to find out the fact.