Another Bitter Facts

We ringed the bell many times but still there was no answer from inside. Suddenly, she could open the door easily. By what? I was not sure about that but if you ever watched robbery scene you will know how she opened the door.

I looked around the room.

"What's this?" she shouted. I move closer to her.

She found many kind of liquid on the table. If you ever watched vampire movie you'll know what kind of liquid it was.

"Ah! I catch you vampire! Lee Eun Bi do you know for what is it? This liquid can prevent him from uv light and also has the temperature like the normal human. As we know that vampire's body is cold."

I didn't even hear her explanation clearly. My eyes caught something interesting. I'm puzzled. Oppa's wallet? And what's this? I took a transparent box with a very beautiful flower inside. If I was not mistaken there was my name there.

Finally V came home. He looked so pale when he saw us in his house.

"Murderer! Murderer! Bastard! Just tell her the truth!" His coming drove her nuts.

I ran into him and punch him again and again.

"V! Please! Tell me the truth! Just tell! Tell me that you are not a murderer!" I screamed loudest.

He tried to calm me down by hugging me but I pushed him away.

"Okay I will tell the truth but please everyone here don't be surprised!"

***

It was a mysterious night at that time when I just went home from work.

When I passed by the park I heard there was someone shouting so I decided to take a look. There was a woman who was drunk while grabbed a knife. I didn't know what's her purpose actually. I just saw that there was other person there. He was a handsome tall man and the other was a fat man was lying on the ground. I was totally confused at that time what's actually happen there.

Before I moved closer to them. I was really shocked when the woman stabbed the knife to the handsome man stomach. I was sure that before she stabbed it he tried to calm her down and hold her tightly. I just assumed that he prevented the woman to kill the fat man. The handsome man was lying on the ground with flood of blood.

I looked closer as both of woman and the fat man fled away.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Please. Help. Lee... Eun.. Bi.." he said wavering.

Then he asked me to bring the gift and his other stuff to the girl named Lee Eun Bi and hoped I could save her. My eyes was automatically turned blue when I saw blood but I have exercised myself to control my blood desire but unfortunately at that time there was someone saw me and shouted that there was a vampire so I just escaped.

***

"You're liar! Bastard! You're the murderer!" she cursed.

I was trapped in a big confusion until Kookie came.

"STOP!" he screamed and kneeling on me at sudden.

He cried so hard, "Lee Eun Bi.Congmal Mianhe*! Actually the murderer is my..." he said wavering until V cut his word off.

"SISTER!" V shouted.

I Spontaneously looked at her. I saw she panicked and her face turned pale. She started to cry.

Eventually both of them said the biggest apology to me. They kneeling down to me and repeated their sorry thousands time. I almost faint to know this truth. V offered hug. Of course I accepted. I did need something to help me to stand and be patient receive all the facts.