Like A Puzzle

My feet was trembling. I lost my control. Fortunately I could find a wall to lean on. What's he said? Lee Eun Bi? I thought I remembered something. Quickly I took someone's photo from my wallet.

"Is she this cute girl? This Lee Eun Bi?"

My tear fell down onto my face, fortunately it's covered by drizzles. My heart was pounding so hard. From now on, my mistake would always haunt me. I had to pay my mistake to her. I promised.

***

The dawn just left the earth but I was full of spirit to go to my beloved florist by my old bicycle from my oppa. I miss you so much, Oppa!

You know? I felt like I would be young forever if I used to be in the florist. There was a lot of positive energy when I was surrounded by various of beautiful flowers. They also boosted my beauty. Every day I used to smiled, sang, and had chit chat with them. That's my morning ritual. Then, when I was enjoying my morning ritual there was someone ringed florist's bell.

"Omo! Who is that? Even we haven't opened yet," I mumbled.

How surprised I am when that cute man stood in front of my florist. I quickly closed the door. Ah! I was late. He had his foot in the way.

"Wait! I just your customer. I wanna buy something from your shop."

"I'm sorry we haven't opened yet. Please come at 8 a.m," I pretended to be polite to him.

"I'm your neighbor why don't you consider me to come to your shop earlier? I also don't have enough time since I'm busy."

Then eventually I let him in.

"Wow! Your florist's so beautiful! I look for this one. Do you have?" he asked while his hand take his smart phone from his suit.

"Oh my God! What's your purpose looking for this? Are you a vampire?"

He just laughed so hard. "Nope of course. I just have a hobby collect some rare flowers at my home. I cultivate it by myself."

Again. He embraced me.

"I'm so sorry."

He just rewarded me with that deadly smile.

When he was looking for the flowers, accidentally my finger was injured. The blood was dripping. I felt something wrong when he saw the blood. He seemed like he was afraid of it. He staggered and asked permission to go home since there was something urgent that he had to encounter.

I'm still puzzled what's actually happen to him.