Sweetest Serendipity

The weather was so nice. V asked me to go out together. When I was waiting for him there was a group of clown come closer to me and gave me a photo. There was a sentence written behind it. "Do you remember this place? Just go there, Dear!"

I just arrived at the Coffee Freak Café where my first date was. There was a waiter welcomed me and bring me to our favourite corner. A cup of Americano was served beautifully. There was other photo and a line of sentence. "Do you remember our first kiss?"

Then, as I was too curious what's would happen next I went to my florist in hurry.

When I was wondering what's will happen next, there was someone come closer to me and gave me a box with a cute ribbon upon it. I opened it slowly. My eyes caught a very cute red gown complete with black wedges. I thought I had to wear this fast.

How surprised I am when there was someone waiting for me complete with a white horse. She brought me to the nearest beach. At the beach there was someone who was ready to bring me to him with traditional boat.

Ah! I saw him! He with his deadly smile stared at me warmly.

I jumped to his boat. He kneeling down and started to say something.

He giggled. He proposed bravely while his hand opened the box. There was a very beautiful ring inside.

I was touched. I didn't have other choice since I really wanted to own that cute vampire. Ah that lips used to tempt me anywhere.

I answered his proposed by landed my lips onto him. The blue sunset came to congratulate us. I just realized that he couldn't bear receiving uv light. Then I asked.

"Are you okay with the light?"

He just stared at me as if he answered, "Don't worry Dear. I will do anything to make myself be a human again."

He chased away my worry by rewarded me his extra sweet lips. Accidentally I bit his lips. We giggled together and wished that we would be together ever after.

-The End-