The Reason

"Saengil Chukkae Hamnida. Saengil Chukkae Hamnida. Saengil Chukka, Lee Eun Bi. Oppa Saranghaeyo*."

"Yeay! You have to blow the candle and make a wish, my sarang*." He said warmly and kissed my forehead.

"Gomawo*, Jong Suk Oppa!" I rewarded him hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"Ye*! You can eat this cake while waiting for me come back. There is a surprise left."

Actually I couldn't let him go since this birthday surprise was enough for me. I didn't need more surprise. I just need Jong Suk Oppa by my side. He was the only one of my family. He was everything for me.

How shocked I am when Kookie informed me that my only one Oppa was dead. That was an extremely bad surprise ever. I did hate surprise and birthday.

***

"Since that day I did hate birthday party or anything related to birthday itself."

"Omo! How poor are you! And have you known who is the murderer?"

"Not yet. But there was some rumor that the murderer is a vampire. I will get revenge some day."

When I just finished my word suddenly he spurted his americano from his mouth.

"Hey! Are you okay?"

"I'm so sorry this coffee is so hot so I spurted it accidentally. So sorry."

I thought there was something strange when he heard the word "vampire" and "revenge". He was shocked over.