Super Kookie

"What are you doing?" he asked. Nope. The more apt term is interrogating me.

"When did you arrive? Do you see everything?"

"Just answer my question first!" he shouted. Drizzle come out from his beautiful eyes.

I was puzzled how I can tell him. I was totally afraid if he would never trust me since he saw me wore the night gown and there was a stranger inside my house who was half naked. What a crazy situation!

" If you can't answer that question. Just answer this! Who is he?"

"Hmm. Honestly...."

Before I continued my saying, he just cut it off and confidently said, "Hey! My name's V and I'm your new neighbor. I just arrived from America 2 days ago. I'm so sorry as I haven't had time to introduce myself to all neighbors."

Even though Kookie's anger was slowly vanished but I still blame my self.

He seems still be curious so he asked twice the same question.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Oh please don't be suspicious. My toilet is broken so I just go here to go to toilet because of the urgent situation. And why am I naked? My clothes' wet because the sink in this house is broken."

"Why do you chose her house? Not others?" asked him curiously.

"Actually I chose it randomly. I saw that she hasn't turn off the light, I just assumed that she hasn't gone to bed and also her house was the nearest so I decided to go here," he answered coolly.

I just stood quietly didn't have any idea what things I had to do to chase away the awkwardness. Kookie acted like a gentleman. He directly asked him to leave my house politely after he gave him a thick blanket. He even had an idea to give him a thick blanket not a towel. He was the best. He was the only one best friend as well as oppa* that I had recently.

"Neo gwaenchana *?" he asked then rewarded me a warm hug.

"I'm okay Oppa. Don't worry."

"Please be careful later. I don't want anyone hurt my freak princess."

Gomawo,Oppa*! He would always be my super hero!