➰27&28➰Alec♣️

"I found them"

It is these three words that make my heart beat wilder. Magnus is still holding my hand with a puzzled expression. I don't know what it is about, but I ignore it listening to his instructions about the whereabouts of Ivy. After I told them about my little incident with Ivy, Magnus insisted on doing his mojo thing with my mind. It took a while for him to dig up my conversation with Ivy, but when he did, it was a success. Almost everyone around the room takes a breath of relief. I pry my hand from Magnus and sprint to the stash of weapons, taking my bow and arrows.

As I turn to Jace, I can see relief and determination shine in his eyes as he looks at me with a convincing smile.

"We will save her"

"I know" I say determinedly and begin walking towards the exit of the university, with Jace, Clary, Izzy and Simon hot on my trails. Excitement and impatience runs through my body, my palms begin to sweat at the thought of seeing Ivy hurt. I am dreading to see her, because if Valentine did something to her, then I am going to rip him apart limb by limb, but I am not sure if I want Ivy to see that dark side of mine.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to look at Izzy's soft eyes.

"Are you sure you are okay?" She asks hesitantly and I try to give her a smile.

"I am fine. I just want to get to Ivy as soon as possible, that's all." Which is true. I can't wait for the moment that I will hold her in my arms again with her beautiful scent engulfing me. Izzy just nods her head as we pile into Simon's van. The instructions Magnus gave us is spot on. The way to that warehouse is spent in intense silence. As we go nearer, the atmosphere turns even thicker. By the time we reach the place, I am holding the bow so tightly, that I am almost sure it will break in a moment. I can't stay in my place, so as soon as the car stops I hop off and look at the old and worn building in front of me. How lame. The other pile out of the car and stand next to me.

"Ready to do this, guys?" Simon asks a rhetorical question, because we all know, that no one is ready. We don't know what is waiting for us at the other side of the walls. We don't know what Valentine has prepared for us. But we all have only one thing in mind: to save Ivy. So we all nod our heads, and slowly begin to near the building. My heart is at my throat, because I am scared. I am so scared of finding Ivy...not there. I shake my head. I will find her alive and I will end Valentine.

Jace is the first one to bang the door open, with me hot on his trail. The iron door creaks and whines at the kick from Jace. I look around as we enter the huge ballroom like place. It is empty and suspiciously too silent. I hear Simon growl and I turn to him. He is looking up and I immediately follow his gaze. And just like that, out of nowhere, people begin to jump from above, and before I know it, we are all fighting and battling numerous of people at once. It is like 5 against one, but we somehow manage.

"Alec, watch out!" I hear Izzy's scream and duck out just in time as a small knife whizzes near my ear. I turn around and find a smirking asshole.

"Having fun? Well, enjoy it as much as you can, because you are gonna be dead in a minute" I say smirking back and before he can react, I am already by his side, taking my seraph blade and plunging it deep into his heart. His eyes widen as he gives his last breath, and falls down.

"Too easy"

"Well, lover boy, I am sure I can arrange you a good fight" I hear a familiar voice from behind, making me stiffen as I turn around to meet Hodge. I don't know how we haven't seen it till he betrayed us, but he is radiating pure evil.

"Bastard! You betrayed us when all we did was give you a shelter!" I snap at him and point my seraph blade at his throat.

"Tsk, tsk. No time for mushy things. Now show me what I have taught you all these years. Without a weapon" he says smirking and I glare at him. Putting the blade back through my belt, we begin circling each other. From the corner of my eyes, I can see the others fighting, but Simon is out of sight. I turn my attention back to Hodge and see him concentrating on my left side. He knows my weak points, it makes the fight for me a little bit harder, but I know his too. So without waiting, I lung at him aiming his neck. My first punch is successful as he gives out a grunt and staggers back.