chapter 7 (5 years later)

Hiccups POV

I can't believe that's it's been five years since I left Berk ,four years since I defeated the Red death, three years since I got the massive scar that starts from below my shoulder and goes all the way over my left eye and stops and my hair Line and two years since I was first named the dragon conquerer. 

Well it has certainly been a eventful five years since I ran away from Berk I still try not to think about it, it makes my anger rise and my eyes and veins go blood red, toothless still isn't used to it actually know one is not even my dad( the alpha ) when I first started out with my powers it was a bit of a shock because the first affect was the blood red eyes and veins and I kinda fainted.

But now I am experienced I am officially finished my learning and now when I have spare time I just train with the other dragons well more like have fun with them it's never really proper training unless cloud jumper comes out and watches us.

My powers are really cool, I am always using them to beat toothless at training, so basically imagine like every dragon we know of I have their skills.

 for example I am faster than a speed stinger, have the camouflage of a change wing,night vision of a whispering death, stealthiness and smarts of a night fury,  climbing skills and agility of a monsterous nightmare, the fire power of the fire worm queen, strength of a gronkle, lightning Power of a skrill , abilities to breath and swim fast underwater like a scauldren and the icy power of the great bewilderbeast. 

But they are just some of my powers, I also have enhanced senses and fast reflexes ,pro agility and am an amazing fighter I defeated Dagurs whole armada and left them in a pretty bad way they will be having nightmares about me for years.

Sometimes I think about Berk but the only thing that comes into my head is how they treated me and what they did to me.

I have changed a lot, I am still skinny but I do have muscle and I am now very tall,my hair has grown longer and has 2 little plats at the back, still have my metal leg but is now more comfortable, bug the main thing that has changed is that I have a massive scar that starts from just below my shoulder and goes over my left eye and stops at my hair line.

 I have also made new armour which is black and made out of nightfury scales and the nightfury symbol on my shoulder pad and belt, it has heaps of secret compartments and also holds 

inferno which is my fire sword one end has a blade that when I click the button monsterous nightmare gel coats the blade and it lights on fire, then the other end has zipple back gas in it and when I spark it with a button it explodes.

But one thing I discovered with my powers is that when I get angry and the dragon blood starts to take over I can get really dangerous I nearly killed toothless once but now I have learned to control myself kinda.

-------------------------------- back on Berk --------------------------

 Astrids POV

Today we are all gathered in the great hall to celebrate hiccups 20th birthday, today he would be 20 he was always the last of the gang to turn a certain age.

 We all miss him and now he has a wall in the great hall filled with his drawings, they were amazing he drew pictures of me, some of the gang, lots of gobber and different dragons. 

But the sad thing was that there were none of Stoick not one.

Gobber did a speech earlier saying 

' hiccup was an amazing blacksmith and would still by now be the short scrawny boy he was although he did like to blow things up and be a nuisance we all did like him, and we will miss him and hope he is enjoying life in Valhalla '

And at that i shed a tear fearless astrid hofferson crying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the bad chapter I was kind of just trying to explain everything that happened to them and by the way they all look like they do in httyd 2 apart from that hiccup has a massive scar starting from just below his shoulder all the way over his left eye and ending at his hair line 

The scar was from a whip when dagur torchered hiccup ages ago 

So hope you don't think the chapters to bad 

So long 

- toothless_soph