chapter 21 ( BERK!!!!)

this is the song i was listening to while writing this chapter guys check it out!!!!

Hiccups POV

I loved this feeling not having to worry about anything, my secret was out finally out and I was just chilling out with my friends not a care in the world.

I look over to where the gang  are, and not to my surprise they are all fast asleep, well apart from astrid.

she was just sitting there endlessly looking into the fire and might i say she looked amazing, he baby blue eyes shining in the light of the fire.

"hey hiccup" she said not looking away from the fire 

"mmmmmhhhh" I hum 

"what are you going to tell your dad, oh hi dad sorry about being gone for so long but you know i was just turning into a night fury!!!!!!" she exclaimed 

"oh damn, my dad" I mumbled

"well I guess I could just go with, my wing sprouted out, in my half fury form, then maybe I wouldn't have to explain too much" i suggested

only recently i had figured out how to turn into my half fury for which is just my wings, I would often use it when i was just lounging around the nest with heather, my wings always made me feel safe i mean they were my wings, plus they just feel natural now and I would rather just having my wings out than being in my full human, or full nightfury form.

"hicc..." astrid started to say but she was cut off by me and toothless jumping up with our wings out and me in my half fury form protecting astrid and the gang, who were now fully awake.

"hiccup... whats wrong ?" asked fishlegs 

"i heard something a..." but i was cut of by an ear peircing scream and soon found my hands cupped over my ears.

-----------------------------------------

OH MY GODS!!!!!!

I am so so so so so so so sorrrrrrryyyyyyyy fo not updating guys i have been so busy with school and all that good stuff, but just to make things worse i lost my wattpad account and i literally had to go through everything on my computer to get it back. 

anyway heres the next chapter will update soon soz for the cliffhanger.

-toothless_soph