1. love

Josh Dun, my boyfriend. I love him more than anything... Brendon Urie... My best friend, I love him more than anything too... Tyler Joseph... My brother. I love him more than anything...

I woke up a little later than usual today, thanks to Tyler, he was up all night playing his ukulele.. All night. Which I guess was okay because it was a Saturday night, it's Sunday now.. Josh, Tyler and I are all supposed to be going out for ice cream later, "oh shit!" It's already later! I get up quickly and change into my favorite outfit that's Josh's favorite on me. I run down the stairs "I'm ready!" I wait for an answer... No ones home. They left. They left me alone. "No ice cream for me I guess." I mean it's okay I guess.. I could invite Brendon over and we could go get ice cream, right? I walk back upstairs to my room to get my phone. "Fuck" I forgot to charge it last night.. I was too busy texting Brendon about Tyler that I probably fell asleep mid-text! I charge my phone and text Brendon, asking him if he wanted to go out with me to get ice cream, I take my sweater off, I go to take my shirt off as the door opens, I ask who's there. It's Josh.

"What are you doing? We're waiting for you" he says as he leans on the wall looking at me.

"What? I thought you guys left me..."

"well... Tyler and I we're waiting in the car for you." He smirks slightly looking at my half naked body.

"What's with the smirk Mr. Dun?" I giggle slightly.

he clears his throat and stands up straight. "Oh, n-nothing, c'mon (y/n), we're waiting for you"
I put my shirt back on and hear the horn of Tyler's car, followed by him shouting, "C'MON (Y/N)!" He knows I don't like to be rushed... I sigh and follow Josh outside. I get in the car and the familiar smell of Taco Bell.

"Hello (y/n)" he chuckles.

"Hi Tyler."

I look out the window as Tyler begins to drive. It starts raining, I like rain.

A good thirty minutes later we finally get home after dropping Josh off at home. We get home and I see someone sitting on the porch holding two ice cream cones with a sad look on his face. "Oh no! I forgot about Brendon!" I quickly get up and run to him.
I look at him, I can't tell if tears are falling or if it's just rain. I hug him "I'm sorry"

"No you're not." He says shakily. He's cold

I lift his chin so he's looking at me. He stands up and now I have to look up to see him.

I wrap my arms around him "I'm sorry, I really am"

He chuckles slightly. "No you're not! Admit it (y/n)! You don't give a shit about me, you care more about your boyfriend who doesn't even love you!" He looks at me with the most disgusting look.  I feel the tears in my eyes threatening to fall, I look down at the ice cream. "W-why would You say something like that! Josh loves me! I know he does!" I start crying like the big cry baby I am and run to my room. I lock the door, and let it all out. Brendon knows how I feel when people say that. Josh and I haven't been close for a while and I don't know why, I try to ask him but he changes the subject all the time. I walk to the bathroom and take my damp clothes off. I watch the tub fill as more tears fall from my eyes. "Why would he say that." I get into the tub and turn off the water, I hear my window open but don't question it. I stay quiet. "(y/n) ... I know you're in here!" It's Brendon, he snuck through the window just to get into my room.

"(y/n)... I need to talk to you.." I get up and wrap a towel around myself, I open the bathroom door.

"What." I say, holding back my tears and the urge to punch him in the face.

"I'm sorry.. Okay (y/n). I'm sorry. I'm sorry That I said that. I'm sorry that I made you cry. I'm sorry."
He says shakily.

"No.. I'm sorry.." I clear my throat.

"I need to explain why I said that..." He sighs.

"Then explain. Close your eyes" I say as I put my clothes back on.
He chuckles and closes his eyes. I grab his hand and sit down on my bed. "What do you need to explain?"
He sits down next to me and just looks at me. "I need to tell you that..." He sighs.