8.[good chapter title here]

I continue to knock on the door, "beebo... please let me in!"
he finally opens the door, grabs my waist and pulls me in. "thank yo-..." I say moving away from him.
"you're welcome" he says smiling while putting his clothes on.
I put my clothes on as well and sit down on the bed, he sits next to me, wrapping his arms around me.
I smile and lean onto him slightly.

||T.J||

I've been thinking.
are my thoughts dark or light?
Harley has been on my mind all day. it's midday now, I look down at my lunch and let out a sigh. I look around and see everyone with their friends, I'm sitting alone today. I usually sit with Josh, and Harley. Harley prefers Brendon over us now. she even preferred Josh over me, a lot of people do.
I look around once more, then check the time. "where's Josh?" I get up out of my seat and throw my lunch away. I walk around bit to see Josh sitting at a table with two girls, one girl has her hair dyed two colors... hmm, I walk over to Josh.
"josh.." I say softly.
"oh hi ty" he smiles scooting over for me to sit next to him.
"oh my god! you're Tyler! Josh, this is Tyler?" the half blonde girl asks.
"yep, this is my Tyler" he responds.
she smiles, holding out her hand.
I shake her hand awkwardly.
she giggles, "well, Tyler I'm Melanie. it's really nice to finally meet you."
"nice to meet you.."
"okay so, this is Melanie obviously, and this is Ashley." he smiles widely leaning over so I could see her.
"hello Ashley." I say softly.
"hi" she responds.
I could tell she wasn't in the mood for talking so I didn't bother.
I lean on Josh slightly as the bell rings, I watch Melanie and Ashley walk to class together.
I look at Josh and mumble, "I cant stop thinking about Harley..."
he looks at me, "after school we'll call her, okay?"
I nod.
"but let's go, we have to go to class."

(okokok sooooo,YES MELANIE AND HALSEY ARE FRIENDS IN THIS BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOt. also I'm so sorry this was short. but if you're reading this I love you very much and thank you for reading!! ♡)