2. secrets

he sighs.
"Beebo? You need to tell me what..?" I giggle nervously.
"Uhm..." He says, as his voice cracks.
I can tell, he's nervous... But why Is he nervous? What does he need to tell me...? Does Brendon like me...? I bite my lip slightly. "Hmm..?" I say trying to get him to tell me.
He opens his mouth to tell me but is cut off by a notification from my phone, it's a text message from Josh. I pick up my phone and mute it. "I'm sorry beebo, tell me?"

"Um... N-no," he smiles.

"Tell me!" I say slightly annoyed.

He looks over at my phone seeking multiple notifications from my boyfriend. "Why don't you just go to him. He suddenly cares about you because he knows I'm here."  he sighs and gets up.

"Oh my god Brendon. What the fuck is wrong with you! You're downgrading yourself, and you think that I hate you whenever Josh is mentioned! I don't hate you Brendon! You know that!" I say getting up as well.

"Really! If you actually still cared about me you would've told me that you were going out with Josh and Tyler to get ice cream! Admit it! You prefer a guy you met two years ago, over a guy who's been your best friend for fucking seven years!" I see tears fall from his eyes as he turns toward the door to leave. He mumbles something but I can't hear him.
//B.U//
I turn to face the door to leave, I feel tears rolling down my cheek. I think to myself, 'this is probably my last time seeing Harley. Might as well just say it now.'
I can't speak loud enough through the tears, I mumble. "I love you Harley." It's quite, Harley couldn't hear me,I know she/he couldn't. That's okay, it's my secret.
//H.J//
I watch him run off, I try to run after him but I'm stopped by an angry josh.

"Hi." He says angrily.

I look up at him, I've never seen him so angry before. I start shaking. Josh was never scary to me before, but the look in his eyes while seeing Brendon run out of my room... Terrifying. I notice that he's sweaty.

"W-what? D-" he cuts me off.

he pushes me into my room, "why the fuck were you both in here."
Josh is strong, his force of the push knocks me to the ground. I look up at him. He doesn't even look sorry. He's mad..

"Josh he's my best friend." Tears threaten to fall from my eyes. The tears win. Before I knew it tears were falling rapidly I get up only to get thrown onto the bed by him.

"Why was he In here Harley." I look at him.

"Ba-baby please calm d-down.." I cry out.

"Don't fucking call me baby, fucking whore" my heart breaks.  Tyler walks into the room.

"Please don't call my sister/brother that." Tyler says softly but loudly.

"You're a whore too." Josh says while walking to the door to leave.

"Thank you. I love compliments." Tyler smiles.

I watch Josh leave. "Wow..." I say in shock of what I just witnessed.

"Yeah," Tyler says while walking toward me.

"We should talk." He sits next to me.

"About?"

"Do you have a crush on Brendon..?" He smiles.

"N-No! Ew! I'm in a relationship with Josh! I don't have a crush on Beebo!" I start shaking.

He chuckles  "well I was just asking. You seem to like him."

I start to blush uncontrollably. Silly me.
He smirks, "don't worry. I won't tell anyone"
He walks into his room. "Try to get some sleep. School tomorrow."
I sigh and lay down, I clothes my eyes and fall asleep.

[next day]
I wake up and get ready, my usual routine.
Boring, boring.
I get up to see that Tyler isn't awake yet, he usually wakes me up. I open his door, he's not there. "Hmm," I look at the time, "fuck! I'm gonna be late!" I grab my bag and run out.
I see Brendon along the way and I run to him, "BEEBO!" I scream.
He looks at me and stops walking. "Harley.. Hi"
I look at him, without hesitation I kiss his cheek, "I'm sorry."
He smiles as his face turns red. "It's okay, I over reacted, walk with me?"

"Actually we need to run! We're gonna Be late!" We both run to school together.