4. after

--After School--

The final bell rings. I get my things and walk to where beebo told me to meet him. Along the way Tyler decides to try to talk to me.

"Harley! Please talk to me! I'm sorry..." He says while walking close to me.

"You're not sorry, Tyler Joseph." I blankly say, avoiding eye contact with him.

"... I am." He grabs my arm.

I roll my eyes and quickly snatch my arm away. "Tyler you at least could've told me you liked guys. But no. You go behind my back.. And ugh! Just leave me alone!" My tears begin to feel like acid. Burning through my skin. More and more acid.  "I hate you Tyler Joseph!" I cry out not thinking of what I said, I made the mistake of just screaming something so hurtful to someone I love. I run to Brendon's car catching a glance at Tyler. I look at him and see a waterfall of tears falling harshly from his eyes. My heart pounds out of my chest.

"Abby? What's wrong?" He wraps his arms around me holding me close to him.

"Hmm?" I find myself getting distracted by his body being this close to me.  I look over at him. I notice he's smirking slightly.

"Nothing, but damn those jeans look amazing on you." I notice him bite his lip.

"Why thank you." I gently kiss his cheek only for him to look at me causing me to kiss him.

He moves Away letting out a quiet chuckle. "Why don't we save that for later?" He smirks, causing me to bite my lip.

"U-uhm... W-why don't we go get milkshakes?" I smile innocently.

"I was actually about to ask you if you wanted to get milkshakes." He smiles and opens the door for me to get into the car. We both get in the car and he begins to drive.

~~At the restaurant~~

{{sorry for the bad quality !!}}

We finally get to the restaurant.
It's my favorite, the only downside is that it's so far from the house. It's about an hour long drive. Josh would never take me so I always came here with Brendon. We love it here! We don't know exactly why it just feels like home to us.

"Harley..." He says softly while playing with the stem of a cherry.

"Yes?"

"Um... W-would you like to be my girlfriend/boyfriend..?" He says softly.

My eyes go wide as I hear those words come out of his mouth. "B-beebo I can't... I'm sorry... A little part of me still loves Josh.. And you know that I still kinda have a crush on Jen..."
I start blushing like crazy.

"Yeah yeah, I know, love is not a choice." he sighs slightly.
He looks at the clock, "well. It's seven, I better take you home now. You have to be home before nine, let's go." He gets his eyes and walks out.

(Brendon's POV)

I walk outside, I decided to let Harley finish the milkshake. I search my pockets for my lighter, and light my cigarette. I let out a sigh "who the fuck even is Jen? Did Harley lie to me..?"