5. moving on

|| Tyler's pov ||
~
I looked over at Josh as we sat down on my bed to watch a movie. Harley hasn't come home yet and I'm worried. I don't want to bring it up because Josh probably doesn't care... I smile at his smile, it makes me forget about everything. all stress is gone, all worry is gone, Josh is my happiness. I don't know what I'd do if he wasn't in my life, but... I'm too concerned about Harley and Brendon... I've never liked Brendon much... neither did my parents. they say he's a bad influence on Harley... I think it's true, since they've been "best friends" Harley has changed a lot. she/he dyed her hair while going through her/his scene phase. my parents are against it, Harley even got a tattoo, lying to the company that she/he was 18 when she's/he's only 17, she/he is still underage. when my parents found out they were angry and grounded her/him for a month. Every night she/he snuck out to meet with Brendon. Harley always told me not to tell Josh which seemed a little sketchy to me... I honestly don't want to know what Harley and Brendon have probably done together . the point is that Brendon changed her/him...the feeling gets worse..

"Josh..." I say softly looking down.

"yeah?" he says looking at me.

"Harley..." I say looking at him slightly.

"what about her/him?" he says softly. his tone changed.

"are you going to apologize..?" I say looking at him.

"why should I?"

"because..."

"that's not an answer ty.." he chuckles slightly.

"well... Harley's probably upset about it.. Harley is like me... Harley tends to not show how she/he feels..." I look at him as I feel my eyes water.

"what do you mean..?"

I clear my throat, "could you just apologize to Harley for being rude."

"why..? Harley has been rude to me before.."

"Josh! just do it before Harley does something stupid!" I can't hold back my tears any longer, it hurts me to cry but I start crying, "please! Josh! just apologize! what if Harley tries to end her/his life!" I look at Josh. I see tears falling from his eyes as he wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry ty... I'm letting you down..." his voice cracks slightly.
I hug him.
"it's okay, the next time we see Harley...we both have to apologize." he nods his head as I wipe his tears.
"do you think Harley is okay..?" I ask.

"yeah, she/he is with Brendon..." he responds.

"that doesn't mean she/he is okay..." I sigh.

he nods and gets up grabbing his keys.
"then let's go look for Harley."

.~|authors note|~.
here's a list of what the characters look like ;}

Brendon:

lol.

Josh:

lollol

lollol .

Tyler:

LOL.

Harley: [REMINDER] now I updated "Sorry" formally known as "Abby/Abigail" is now a gender neutral character named "Harley" Harley can either be a boy or a girl. Harley can also look like the reader. ((I'm positive, you're all beautiful/handsome and I love you all of you're reading this.))

NEXT UPDATE: "Nothing New."