7. you love I

//J.D//
I woke up the next morning so see that Tyler wasn't in my bed anymore, he was actually right next to me. I smiled as I tapped his shoulder to wake him up.

he groaned.

"you gotta get up, we have to go to school" I chuckle as get up.

"I don't want to see her/him..." he says softly.

"what do you mean?" I ask as a change my clothes.

"Harley" he sits up*

"Ty," I chuckle. "Harley most likely isn't gonna be at school today. She's gonna be out with Brendon." I toss him some clothes to put on.

he smiles and puts the clothes on, "you're right" he responds.
we both get a snack from the kitchen and walk to school.

//H.J//
I woke up late today, I look over at the time and see that I'm late for school. I look around for Brendon, I walk into the bathroom and grab a towel only to see him in the tub staring at me smirking.

"like what you see?" I say softly shaking my hips.

"yep" he says putting some bubbles on his jaw.

I giggle and kiss his forehead. he smiles and kisses my cheek.

"wanna go out for breakfast soon?" he asks

I nod, "but I have nothing to wear.."

"you could borrow something of mine, I have some things in my trunk" he chuckles.

"where are the keys?" I ask wrapping a towel around myself.

"on the table"

I nod, grab the keys and walk to beebo's car.

(idk, somethin like that bit without the guitar stuff, and minus the hair BC Harley is gender neutral

(idk, somethin like that bit without the guitar stuff, and minus the hair BC Harley is gender neutral..)
I walk back to the room, I try to open the door... it's locked! my eyes widen and l knock on the door, knocking becomes slamming and he's not opening the door.

I'm FUCKING LOCKED OUT.

(sorry this sucked. my apologies, comment your opinions?¿)
[PS]

 my apologies, comment your opinions?¿)[PS]