3. change

we arrive to school and somethings different... I see Tyler and Josh sitting together on a bench and walk over to greet them, they're holding hands, which is I guess normal, I mean they do it all the time. The only difference is that Josh just kissed him. Josh just kissed my fucking brother. I stop walking and gasp loudly on purpose to get their attention. They look at me, I see Tyler's cheeks turn a bright red, he looks down. Once again tears threaten to fall from my eyes, I'm about to let it all go and just let it all out right then and right now. I can't believe it, the tears are about to fall from my eyes, but I'm interrupted by someone, I close my eyes as it happens. I wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up, we pull apart I look at him and he's smiling, it's Brendon. My best friend had just kissed me.

I smile. I look over only to see an angry Josh standing in front of us, I notice beebo has tightened his grip on me.

"Why the fuck did you fucking do that?" Josh says while getting into a fight position.

"Like you care. Harley doesn't need you and you don't deserve her. So fuck off, who told you it was ever okay to treat someone like that?!" He clenches his fist and moves in for a punch.

I stop him. "It's not worth it." I say unraveling his fist and holding his hand, I walk away glancing over at Tyler, still looking down. I only hope Josh treats him well. No one deserves to be treated horribly by a loved one.  Brendon puts me back down and gently kisses my forehead.
"Stay safe today, okay? I'll come pick you up." he smiles and watches me as I walk to my first class of the day.

{sorry this was short, it's probably shit too, im sorry... Comment your opinions..?}