Take 4

Robert stopped in front of our building and I just kept looking at it like it was unfamiliar to me. I looked at Robert touching his hand and smiled at him. You could see in his appearance that he worked hard and that this job was making him old.

"Don't let mum work you too hard. I am going to miss you Robert but I promise we will see each other soon. I love you, Robert." A tear fell onto my cheek and Robert wiped it away with his thumb.

"Why are you giving me such a sad goodbye Miss Monroe?"

"You never know what the world holds for us both tomorrow. What if I don't see you again tomorrow Robert? Then I would have never gotten the chance to say goodbye."

"Then I will see you in Heaven where it's never a goodbye, but every day just a beautiful hello." I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, he was like a father to me.

"Then I am not going to say goodbye, I am simply going to say until we see each other again." I let go of him and stepped out of the car not wanting to waste any more time.

I walked into the building greeting the lobby manager and everyone that knew me. I got into the elevator going up to the 7th Floor. The elevator doors opened up and that's when I stepped into the empty house.

It was empty, lifeless and loveless, no one here cared about each other. This place was big, no, enormous. We had eight bedrooms, seven bathrooms, three kitchens, two living rooms, two study rooms, a spa, a game room, a movie room, five cleaners and two butlers that attended to all our needs and our own personal chef.

This place needed something and that was a loving family and love. Mum was never home and I didn't get the attention from her that I needed. My father wasn't around anymore, he left mum when I was six because she got fame hungry and dad couldn't handle it.

She told me some crazy story about dad coming home drunk every night pushing her against the wall; hitting her. She also told me that he threw me away and that he didn't care about me as much as she did; that was until last year that I tracked my father down and confronted him about that.

He told me about how my mother was manipulating him telling him to stay away from us because she would go to the police and have him locked up for abusing me in front of other children. He did as he was told because he didn't want to ruin my childhood.

He told me about the times he came to my school waiting outside until I finished how he just wanted to grab me and hug me telling me that he missed me, but when he saw my mother how he would only take off making him feel like a bad father.

He had a new life and he was happy; I had two younger siblings and they had a mother that loved them to death. I was angry at first, but I forgave him because nothing that happened was his fault.

I ran up to my room, grabbing a bag from my closet filling it with clothes and money that I have withdrawn without mum knowing. I didn't want to take my credit cards with me as mum would be smart enough to track me. I grabbed a piece of paper from my drawer writing the words 'I am sorry' on it before placing it down on my pillow.

I got a hoodie from the chair and pulled it over my head, making sure that the hood was on my head and a pair of oversized sunglasses because I wanted to hide my face when I left the building.

My big escape was finally in motion I even had some people believing that I was going to take my own life. All I have to do now is to get far away from here because I need a break from my life.

*I know this chapter is a bit shorter than the rest. So she finally planned her big escape. Remember, if you liked it vote and comment.

Stay sweet xoxo.