Take 14

"I have a perfect idea, Sutton."

What was Raymond up to?

I just hope it works out so that I won't be a visible object to people. That experience of fright I got at the coffee shop was already too much for me. Pablo following me back to the hotel was just the worst now he knows that I am still alive, but the worst part was he knew where I stayed.

I just hope he doesn't tell my mom and ruins my plan, but I knew that I could trust him because he was my best friend and he would never betray me.

There was a part of me that hoped he would catch me so that I could tell him everything but I don't think I was ready yet. I still wanted him to stay in the dark a little while longer.

"Sutton, do you trust me?" Having him call me by my real name was better than the fake name I had. Did he forgive me for yelling at him and telling him that we had to stay away from him?

"Well....if you put it that way....I guess I have to." He only started laughing but quickly stopped and looked at me.

"I will be back in a few don't go anywhere or open the door for anyone." I only nodded and he left without another word.

Raymond

I can't believe she asked me to help her no matter how hard I tried staying away from her, but something kept drawing me to her. She is a big celebrity hiding away from the world, maybe there is something bigger to her than anyone knows.

She was a big mystery to me and I just wanted to know more about her, but there was just something that told me from the beginning that I had to protect her from the nasty world out there.

Sometimes I wish I had the courage to run away from my life, but that wouldn't solve my problems we can only face them from day to day and try to deal with them in our own way. I just wanted to be there for Sutton so she didn't have to face her problems on her own because sometimes we all just need someone to walk this road with us.

Sutton wanted a new look and identity, I just had to pull a few strings to get that. I knew my way around this hotel better than anyone else. I swiped my card at the door opening the door to the supply closet. I kept a box of hair color in there that I bought for my sister a while back.

I got the box and went to the front desk where Rachel worked. She was busy reading some romance novel when I approached her.

"Can I get a pair of scissors, please?" I held out my hand hiding the other one behind my back with the hair color.

"Why Mr. Stewart you don't want to go and cut that beautiful locks of yours now."

"Mr. Stewart is my father, I am just Raymond. It's an emergency so please if I can just have it." She placed the scissors in my hand and I rushed back to Sutton's room.

I swiped the card at her door and pushed it open with my foot being careful of the scissors in my hand. I could see her eyes going wide and she just immediately started shaking her head no.

"Please don't tell me that is what I think it is." I could hear the tears that were in her voice, but it was the only way we could change her look. Clothes only hide that much, but getting a new look changes a lot.

"Trust me on this Sutton, it's the only way." She closed her eyes and touched her hair, she let out a big sigh before giving me a thumbs up to go ahead.

"Now it's out with the old and in with the new." I held a piece of hair in my hand and before I knew it, it fell to the ground.

From this day forward I will only be Sutton Monroe and no one will ever know that I was Lucky.

*I am starting to fall in love with this story. There is still a lot that needs to happen. Pablo will be coming back for those that like him. If you have any questions about this story or if something is not clear enough, you can leave them in the comments and I will answer them for you.

Remember to vote and comment.

Stay sweet xoxo.