Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Astrid's POV

"AGGHH! OK! I got you here, now get this thing off of me!" Eret yells as Stormfly claims him as her 'toy'. "Never take a toy from a dragon don't you know anything?" I say. We turn around and look over the icy edge as I hear him say, "Gah! Why does this keep happening to me!"

        ​We look over the edge at a fleet of ships. I gasp. "What's down there?"

"Large diameter bubbles, massive lungs, cold deep water dweller, I'm thinking class five leviathan, maybe six."

All of a sudden darts come out from the dark and Meatlug falls to the cold, hard ground. "Meatlug! What's wrong, girl!" Fishlegs yells. "Don't move!" I hear hidden men yell. We are taken down to their ships. "Drago! Get off me! Ha-Ha, always great to see you, my friend! Keeping warm up here? Well, as you can see, I'm here right on time with a new batch of dragons, just like I promised." Eret says to the man, called Drago. I see Hookfang wake up as I glance over to him and to Drago. "Watch out! He's waking up! Keep him steady!" one of the soldiers yell. "Give me some backup here!" another yells. "Watch out!" the first one yells. "Drop the ropes." Drago says. I watch as he starts to scream, like a mad man, and waves his staff around. I watch as Hookfang lowers his head and Drago steps on his snout; steam coming out of his nose. "Hookfang!" I hear Snotlout yell, the first time he actually put someone before himself, but I can understand.  "Hey!" Ruffnut yells. "What are you doing?!" I yell at him, extremely frustrated. "You belong to me now." Drago says to Hookfang. "And as an added bonus, I also caught you their riders. No extra charge." Eret says, selling us out. "What?! Are you kidding me?!" I ask, my blood boiling. "Ah, but you were so perfect!" Ruffnut pouts. "Turns out, there's a whole bunch of them out there. They--" but he was cut off by Drago grabbing his throat and choking him. "How many?" he says to Eret. "Drago doesn't have them after all." I say to myself. "HOW MANY?!" he yells. "Hundreds! A whole island full!" I say provoking him. "I wouldn't have to worry about it. My men are hunting them down as we speak. They won't know where you're hiding. I promise you that." Eret says trying to ease the mood. "Oh, yes they will!" I say as Drago drops Eret. "They know we're missing and they have tracking dragons. If you so much as touch us, Hiccup is gonna kick--"

"Hiccup?"

"He's not a problem, really. Trust me."

"He's only the son of Stoick the Vast... his heir to the throne of Berk... and the greatest Dragon Master this world has ever seen!"

"Dragon Master? I ALONE control the dragons!"

"Nope. Mhmm.." Tuffnut says shaking his head. "Sorry!" Fishlegs says.

"And unless you let us go, right now, he will blast through here on his Night Fury and will blow your entire fleet of ships to splinters!"

"Then they'll be crying like babies!" Ruffnut adds. "Funny and beautiful." Snotlout says. "Good one, babe!" Fishlegs adds. "Yeah, like babies. They always cry. Real tiny ones..." Tuffnut says, trailing off. I watch as Drago grabs Eret's neck, again. "First there was one rider. And now all of Berk. And you will lead them to me." He throws Eret to the ground. "Drago!" Eret yells. "STOP ALL PREPERATIONS! WE MUST ATTACK THE DRAGON RIDER'S NEST AT ONCE!  WE WILL TAKE DOWN THEIR ALPHA... AND THEN WE WILL TAKE BERK!" Drago yells. "Drago!" Eret yells. "And get rid of him." Drago says to his men. " Oh, Drago please..." Eret begs. One of Drago's men throws a weapon at Eret to shut him up. Stormfly comes over and protects him. I watch as one of his men take a blow dart and tranquilizes Stormfly. "STORMFLY! NO!" I yell desperately. I look over at Eret's surprised face at what Stormfly did as I frown at what's unfolding.