Announcement!!

Hello everyone!

I apologize for going off the grid for so long. I just got very overwhelmed with all of the responses I got from my story. I am writing this and this story has gotten over 43k reads and that to me is so crazy!

Many of you have been so kind and understanding and that made me feel so bad for never continuing my story. I still will not be finishing my story but someone has asked me if they could continue it and I gladly said they could! @Aws_Blossom might be continuing my story so please check out their account!

Today I wanted to make an announcement to say that I am back on Wattpad and I will try to post more new stories. I most likely will be posting short stories of my own content, but I possibly might get into writing fanfics again.

I appreciate all of the support from all of you, so I hope to make you all proud!

I would also like to take this time to shout out my good friend annabeths_sister is writing a new story of her own!

This is her description:

    When Alec Michaels was born, a revolution was in the making. A revolution no one was aware of. A revolution that would make the world so much more complicated.
    And it was all because of Alec being born on that cold November morning. Reflections aren't what you think they are, and his will stop at nothing to make everyone miserable.

Please go check out her account!

Thank you all so much! I hope to write some entertaining stories for you in the near future!