Chapter Six: So, Daddy issues?

I've started prepping myself for whatever Loki throws at me. If he gets to talk trash to me, I should be able to do the same. I doing a successful job tignoring him at the moment. Although its hard when all I hear while trying to read is,

"Uuuuugh! (Y/n), read me something! I'm soooo booored!"

I snap a quick glare at him, then continue reading. He continues the whine like a five-year-old for a while. He had no intentions of stopping until I reacted in some way.

"(Y/n)!!! Come on, I'm a god! Do as your god commands!" Loki says egotistically.

I look at him with a amused look across my face.

"A god?!" I sarcastically act astonished. "Well, if I had known I was in the presence of a god I would have come up with better remarks! My apologizes, my almighty god!"

I bow while giggling a bit while Loki glares a hole through my head.

"You dull, Bulger, weak creature! How dare you speak to a god li-" Loki starts, but I cut him off.

I flip through my clipboard of info S.H.I.E.L.D had given me on Loki (most of the info provided by Thor). I finally found what I had been looking for.

"Hmmm... Says here that you're not in fact a god... So you're lying to me?" I ask.

"I am a god! More of a god than you'll ever be!" Loki snaps harshly.

"Says here that you're adopted... That you are actually a... Frost Giant?" I ask curiously.

"Yes, alright! I'm a Frost Giant, not a god! Now drop it or I'll drop you off of the is this roof of this very building!" He yells

I smile and ask, "Oh, is this a sensitive topic?"

"NO"

"Issues with mommy?"

"No"

"Daddy?"

"NO"

"So, Daddy issues? Interesting..."

"I said NO!"

"Its okay, I've got my own Daddy issues myself."

"SHUT UP!!! WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW?!"

"A lot actually..."

" Don't try to act like you had a tough childhood! You don't even know!"

"So my life of living on the streets with an abusive dad is so much better than your life where you're spoiled in  grand castle? Wow, very logical."

"Shut up, you worthless waste of space!"

"Just because you think you're better than everyone else, that doesn't give you the right to do whatever the hell you want!"

"Same goes for you! Stop bosi g me around like I'm five!"

"Stop acting like youre five!"

"I'll act however I want!"

"No, you STOL it right now!"

"Make me!"

I walk over to the glass and just lightly tap it. Within seconds the whole thing starts to fill up with water.

"So your a god, eh? And gods can't die, right? Let's test that theory..."

Hello my lovely readers!!! How are you? I hope you're doing well! Sorry about this chapter being late AGAIN!!! I shall definitely be more consistent over winter break! Someone wanted to see some personally insults so I tried throwing those in a little. How its what you wanted and more! Probably not... It sucks... I know... Sorry... So anyway, again I want you to request what you want to see in future chapters and/or new fanfics (I will only do Marvel, Supernatural, and Sherlock because that's all I know very well). Well thank y'all so so much!!! Have a nice day!