Chapter Seven: Lesson Number Two

I've made up my mind. If Loki is going to act like a spoiled child, he shall be punished like one. Well, a little more... Extreme than an actual child.

As his glass cage fills with water, Loki doesn't seem to flinch. He just stands there as if nothings going on. The water rises up to his waist, then to his chest, and then up to his lips. He's not affected by this at all.

"So gods can't drown?" I ask slightly amused.

"Nope." He says curtly.

I sigh and wave my hand upward a little. Within a second all the water is gone and all that's left in the glass cage is a wet Loki. His raven hair is dripping at the tips and all of his armor, too. I feel kinda bad... No, girl come on! Don't feel bad for that jerk! He's done some nasty things to you, now its your turn to teach him a lesson!

"Okay, how about we get a little help from you big bro to scare you..." I smirk and look at the top of mthe glass cage.

Dark clouds start to form and a low rumble can be heard even by me. This should make him scared. I read in his file that thunder made his anxious before.

"That won't work." He says.

"Hmm?" I ask genuinely unaware of what he had said, for I was imagining the scared look on his face.

"I said, it won't work." He rolls his eyes at me.

"And why not? You were trepidatious about thunder and lightning before! Why not now? Is my thunder not good enough for you?" I ask disappointed.

"Actually, that's exactly it."

I glare at him, sending him the 'You're an ass' vibe.

"I was only slightly nervous about it before because it was my brothers. You're cute little drizzles don't even come close." He says with a snobby laugh.

"Well I am just a human. I'm not a egotistical god like you and your brother. At least your brother has some respect for us humans. You must think of me as a little dust particle compared to how wonderful you are." I snap.

"Yes, that's true as well. Maybe you'renot as dumb as I saw you as. You about as smart as one of your earthly goldfish I'd say" (how many of y'all got the Sherlock reference??? Hehehe)

I chuckle a little. "A goldfish? Well, that's quite interesting..."

Well I guess I learned that not only are gods truly immortal, but their egos are immortal as well... How wonderful....

Hello readers! Thank you for being so patient! I've been really busy and I've been working on drawing a lot recently! I hope you enjoyed this sassy chapter! Please vote and comment if you liked it and want more! Thank you!