Chapter Five: Snarky Remarks

"What the hell?!" I snap at him

He looks stunned by this, like a deer caught in headlights.

"I just-" He tries to answer, but I cut him off again.

"Oh my god! You're unbelievable! First you yell at me, then you just kiss me?! What the hell?!"

A wicked smirk grows across his smug face.

"It wasn't even me that kissed you," he says and slowly the Loki that was standing in front of me disappears. "So sorry, my darling."

I furrow my brows and mumble, " You bastard, don't call me darling."

His smirk stays plastered to his face. God, I hate that smirk. I can't believe I got stuck being this jerk's babysitter!

I continue to glare at him while he just smirks at me through the glass. He's lucky. If the glass wasn't there, I'd have my hands around his neck by now. Its been a rollercoaster of emotions with this guy!

I hear his chuckle softly.

"W-what're you laughing at?" I ask in a slightly nervous voice.

"You look so adorable when you're angry." He says snarkily.

I blush slightly. No one has ever called me adorable before. Gah! I have got to stop! He's just being manipulative! Snap out of it girl! I shake my had slightly to myself to pull myself out of la-la land.

"Say what you want, but I'm not falling for anymore of your manipulative tricks." I say as officially as I can.

"Well well well, looks like she's finally catching on. So your nogin isn't hollow after all." Loki says with a wicked grin.

I blush again, but not in the same way as before.

"Is that all you do? You just make people feel bad by making snarky remarks?" I ask with a slightly sad tone imbedded in my voice.

Loki shrugs pretending as though he doesn't care. He does though. I can see it in his eyes. All those snarky remarks are just a cover up for something. I know he must have family issues. The way he fights with Thor and the way he reacted to that one movie makes the family issues transparent.

Now that I know his weakness, I can start fighting back.

Hello!!! Its me the author!!! I'm so so soooo sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!!! I didn't think people liked it that much, but then I looked at the views and votes and comments! Oh my goodness! Over 1,000 readers?! Thank you so so much!!! And over 40 votes I think!!! Thank you again!!! And a ton of comments asking for more so thank you so so much!!! I wasn't sure what to write for this one since its been so long... So sorry if it sucks! It probably does... If you have any suggestions for future chapters or another fabric you want me to write, I'm all ears! Just tell me in the comments and I will do my best to start being a more active writer with this!!! Thank you again!!! Byee!!! :-)