Chapter 2

We got to the skate park and the first thing Wolf does is go to the half pike.

                Wolf said "I know how to ride this".

                But the first time he tried to ride it, he went face first into the concrete, and of course I laughed at him a little bit.

                "What are you laughing at", Wolf said.

                "You, I don't believe you know how to ride the half pike like you said you do", I said.

                "Like you know how to Shay", Wolf said smiling.

                "I do actually Wolf", I said.

                "Show me, because I don't believe you know how to ride it either", Wolf said.

                I got to the top of the half pike and got ready to go down it, just as I was about to go down the half pike he said good luck and it distracted me, and I ended up falling on my butt. I heard laughter and I saw Wolf standing their laughing at me, and I started laughing at myself too. Three hours later we started skating back to my house, talking about what tricks we know or don't know. Turns out we both know the same tricks. Unless Wolf is just saying he knows how to do those tricks like he knows how to ride the half pike.

                We got to my house and we said our goodbyes, I watched him leave then headed up to my room to find my mom waiting for me.

                "Where have you been", my mom said.

                "Nowhere mom", I said.

                My mom repeated, "Nowhere? You left school at 3:00 P.M and then you come home around 6:00 P.M.", my mom said.

                "Mom I was just at the skate park hanging out with a friend", I said.

                "You should have at least told me Shay", my mom said.

                "Sorry mom", I said.

                "It’s ok; just let me know next time. Ok. Get ready for bed so you’re not tired at school tomorrow", my mom said.

                Ugh! I got ready and got in bed, and started thinking about Wolf. I think I kind of like him but I don't know if he likes me back. He probably doesn't, but hey you never know. I hope I see him tomorrow before school so I can talk to him.