Chapter 3

Three days have passed and I haven't seen him at school and I'm kind of sad about it. So after school today I skated over to his house, I knocked on his door and his mom answered it.

                "Hi, I'm Shay, a friend of Wolfs", I said.

                "Oh hi, Shay", Wolf's mom said.

                "Hey, can I talk to Wolf for a second", I asked her.

                "Um, actually Wolf isn't here right now... you might want to check the skate park", Wolf's mom said.

                "Ok", I said.

                I skated over to the skate park and saw no one I knew there, which is kind of weird, I usually know everyone there besides the newbie's. I left the skate park and went to go check the park thinking he might be there.

                I got to the park and found the usual Moms walking around for exercise or walking around with their kids, but still no Wolf. So I decided to call him, *ring ring ring ring ring*, you have reached Dakota Wolf I will call you back as soon as possible, sorry that I missed your call so please leave a message, *BEEP*.

                "Hey Wolf this is Shay I missed you the last 3 days of school, I don't mean to be weird, I know we only met last week, but where are you? I miss being around you", I said on the message I left him.

                "Maybe he will call me back", I said out loud to myself.

                I skated back home and went inside and found that the lights were off, I turned them on and as soon as I did two people jumped out from behind the couch and yelled, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I closed my eyes and screamed, because they had scared the crap out of me. I had totally had forgotten about today being my birthday. When I was finally able to open my eyes and see who yelled Happy Birthday. I saw it was my Mom and Wolf! I ran up to Wolf and gave him a hug because I was so happy to see him!