°•|-ten-|•°

Nikki skipped therapy for the second time and stayed home. She figured she should've at least ate something instead of starving herself,which she had gotten too used to lately. It wasn't purposely though. She just forgot to eat. She walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge but was only met with a jug of old milk and a half-eaten three week old pizza in the fridge wrapped in broken aluminum foil. She sighed and looked through the empty cupboards. She was way too tired to go shopping so she just decided on a glass of water instead. As she sat down,she stared off into space at the wall. Reminiscing on the night after Hayley came over from the auditions. They all went out to celebrate,even Carly and Aero came. Not that they were invited. It was more of an ambush really. But they were mostly there for the free food. "I'm so proud of you,Hayley! You guys finished the album in a day! Like that's amazing!" Nikki gushed. Hayley blushed and laid her head on Nikki's shoulder,Nikki wrapped her arm around Hayley and went on to the guys,Aero,and Carly about how proud she is of Hayley. The waiter came over and handed everyone their menus. Nikki was reading through it when suddenly Carly scooched inside the small booth spot next to her. "So,babe,I was thinking.." Carly starts as she rips Nikki's hand from Hayley's shoulder and places it on her own. "..maybe tonight you and I can go back to my place and-" Nikki retracts her hand and goes back to reading the menu. "Sorry,busy. Me and Hayley are going to have a Big Bang Theory marathon." Carly glared at Hayley and Hayley glares back. "Well if you come to my place we can have our own Big Bang Theory-" Nikki sighed and faced Carly,her face irritated and slightly angry. "Look,Carly,I'm hanging out with Hayley. Now can you please go back to sitting with Aero? This side of the booth can't handle three people at once." Carly's jaw drops along with Taylor,Jeremy,and Aero's. Nikki had never denied Carly of anything before. In fact,Nikki was always the one to initiate it all. She might have not begged for it,but she did always tease Carly until she got what she wanted. "Holy shit." Aero mumbled as Carly slouched back next to her,crossing her arms over her chest. "Sorry about that,Hayls." Nikki smiled apologetic and went back to looking over the food. "O-oh! Um,it's alright,Rosie. Are you two..ya' know,together?" Carly glared at Hayley and opened her mouth to speak but before she could,Nikki replied without even glancing up from the menu. "Me and Carly? Hell no. I'm single as a pringle...for now." Hayley blushed and smiled,grabbing her hand. "Good." Hayley smiled and Nikki returned it before kissing her cheek. Halfway through the night,everyone went to the arcade. It was by the guys and Nikki's request of course. Taylor suggested the one they always went to after school and they walked a few blocks down the road. Carly kept complaining about her brand new Gucci boots and how this walk in those heels were out of the question. The entire twelve minute walk Nikki and Hayley held hands and talked while Carly was trying to flirt by swaying her hips terribly in front of them. But Nikki didn't notice. She didn't notice anyone else other than Hayley. Beautiful,sweet,and talented little Hayley had Nikki wrapped around her finger from the start unknowingly. Once they arrived,Nikki held the door for Hayley and was about to follow soon after until Aero grabbed her arm and pulled her back out. "Nikki,I need to talk to you." Nikki sighed and nodded,following her to a bench nearby. "How can I help you,priss?" Nikki spat in annoyance. Aero is confused and asks,"Why are you being such a prick lately? It's like that-..that-..girl is changing everything about you." Nikki scoffed. "Her name is Hayley. And no,she isn't,you just haven't been around long enough to remember who I am." She growled in return. Aero glared at her and stood up. "This isn't you! Turning on your friends,denying Carly of any type of affection and embarrassing her in public by flirting with someone else-isn't you! This has to stop! It's gone too far already and you know it has!" Nikki looked taken back at her outburst but quickly rose and screamed back,"This is me! It has been for as long as I can remember! I'm tired of Carly playing games with my fucking head,and you?! I'm tired of you ditching me to hang out with your stupid boyfriend! Some friend! You're nothing but a bitchy hypocrite!" Aero frowned and started laughing hysterically. "Wow. So,this is who you are now,huh?" Nikki stood her ground even though in her mind,she was crying for Aero to understand. "Looks that way," She turned and began to stomp into the building. "Woah,woah,woah,woah. What's wrong? What happened?" Hayley asks worriedly. Nikki's anger melts away and she smiles. "N-nothing. Everything's fine. I'm just in the mood to kick your butt in skeeball!" Hayley smiled up at her then said,"You're on,Rosie!" A twinkle in her eyes shines through that Nikki had never seen from Hayley before. She didn't know what it was but she liked it. They raced to the skeeball machine and Hayley handed Nikki a stack of tokens. "Loser buys the winner ice cream and that stuffed gorilla over there." They both glanced in the gorilla's direction. It was a giant stuffed pink gorilla with a sandy brown chest and brown hands to match. It's eyes were huge and its mouth was a stitched on smile. Nikki looked back to Hayley with a confident smirk. "Deal."