°•|-eleven-|•°

Guys I'm so sorry I'm updating later than usual some stuff happened and today's got me pretty STRESSED ØUT BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA get it? Stressed out? Sorry. I may be on the brink of insanity here. -DJ

Nikki grudgingly attended therapy because the therapist wouldn't stop calling the day before and talking about how "worried they were"

Nikki grudgingly attended therapy because the therapist wouldn't stop calling the day before and talking about how "worried they were". She explained how she wasn't really feeling like talking about Hayley that day because they were getting too close to the present. When it all changed. The therapist insisted that Nikki talked about it and claimed that it would make her feel better in the long run. Nikki couldn't have disagreed more. She knew that the therapist just wanted to know what happened next. So she just went anywayShe started to talk about how later on she slowly caught onto the feelings she had built for Hayley. How she wasn't just any girl. About how she was special. She talked about the day that she knew that she was in love.

We walked to the beach behind the band house with the guys. Me and Hayley were both in the back of them,as per usual. Then Hayley asked,"How long do you think it'll last?" I frowned in thought and looked over at her. "What do you mean?" I asked,swinging our arms softly. "The band is already huge. But John said that with a 'amazing female vocalist as myself' it will get even bigger. So,how long do you think me being in the band will last?" I sighed and shrugged. "I don't know,honestly. There is no expiration date on stuff like this,you know? I mean,look at Fall Out Boy. They went on hiatus but still got fans and now they're back and bigger than ever. Look at My Chemical Romance. They might've split up but they still gain millions of killjoys on a daily basis." I rant and she stares at the sand beneath us silently. "Yeah,I guess I know what you mean.." Taylor and Jeremy finally reached the ocean and threw off their shirts and sandals before racing to the water. I snorted and shook my head. Dorks.

Why hadn't you remembered that this wasn't what Hayley wanted?

I don't know. I guess I was too caught up in it that I thought-...I thought she wanted it too.

Me and Hayley laid down on the blanket that the guys set up and I pulled out an umbrella,shoving it in the sand. "An umbrella? C'mon,Rosie. You at least need a little bit of a tan." Hayley comments,laying on her back beside me and lathering on some sunscreen. I stared in awe at her perfect body as it glistened in the sunlight before snapping myself out of it. "Pfft,do not." I curled up under the shade. "Really? You look like Count Dracula." She teased with a smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed. "Fine,if I get some tan then you have to go swimming with me as an alternative." She laughed and nodded,pulling the umbrella back out and throwing it back on the sand. "See? Isn't that better,Gollum?" Hayley asks giggling. I shook my head and laughed as I put on a layer of sunscreen. "Yeah,yeah." In the spot beside us,a couple had a radio playing as the waves crashed softly against the shore. It really was gorgeous in Oregon at times. "And up next,we have one of my new favorite bands with their new single,Daydreaming! Who is that magnificent band you ask? Everyone,this is the new and improved Paramore!" I smiled wide and Hayley bit her lip nervously. "Excuse me? Can you turn that up a bit more?" I ask the couple. The woman smiled back and nodded,turning the dial to it's highest. "..daydreaming,daydreaming all the time (daydreaming is all I have),daydreamer,we used to be half alive,now I'm alright.." Hayley blushed and put on her sunglasses and tried to hide her face. I crawled over her and my hands were on either side of her head,holding myself up. I started singing the chorus softly and smiled down at her. Her jaw dropped and I winked before standing up completely,holding my hand out for her. "Care to dance?" Hayley removed the glasses and looked around the beach. "But what if people stare?" I shrugged. "I don't care if people stare,as long as I'm with you." She blushed and grabbed my hand,collapsing into my chest as soon as she was up. "You're cheesy,you know that?" I laughed and kissed her head. "You love it." The day carried on with senseless flirting on both our ends.

So you confessed your attractions to one another then?

Not exactly..

The nightfall led to the idea of a Bon fire beside the water. After we hung out and sang and joked around and stuff,the guys were fast asleep up on the back porch. Me and Hayley were the only two that were still awake and Hayley's head was planted on my shoulder. We were laying down and watching the stars dance to the silent songs that the ocean made. Hayley pointing out some constellations every now and then and me staring down at her. The moonlight illuminated her features beautifully. Like she was a gorgeous painting. "How long do you think my normal life will last?" Hayley blurted,keeping her eyes trained on the sky above her. "I don't know." I responded quietly. "Do you think we will still be..whatever this is while I'm some 'big rock star'?" Hayley asked again. "I don't know," I paused,wrapping my arm around her and pulling her closer to me. Our legs tangled together and our fingers were in a tight lock that was impossible to break. "I hope so." I sighed and she leaned up to kiss my cheek softly. "Me too." I smiled small and she laid her head back on my shoulder again. "Promise me something." Hayley mumbled,her hair tickling my nose slightly. I nodded immediately. "Of course,anything." I stared at the sky as we sat in a temporary silence. Finally,Hayley looked up at me and stared at me,eye to eye. "Promise me that,no matter what,we will always be best friends and never let fame change us." I kissed her head softly and whispered,"I promise."

Therapy ended and all Nikki did when she got home was cry into her pillow because she realized what came next.