°•|-epilogue-|•°

This was probably the best book I had ever written. Thank you guys so much for reading it! The,uh,one..two-oh back to one! But seriously Thank you! I love Nikki and Hayley but I don't think I'm making a sequel. I have ideas though. If I do, I'll keep you posted. But that's probably only gonna be by popular demand. ~DJ

Nikki had been all over town searching for Hayley

Nikki had been all over town searching for Hayley. Believe it or not,it wasn't as easy as it seemed. "Excuse me,have you seen this girl?" She held up a photo of Hayley and the old man shook his head. She smiled small and nodded. "Thanks anyway,sir.." The man nodded then disappeared. Nikki sighed and sat down up against a wall. This was almost impossible. Then she remembered what she was told when she arrived,everyone always arrives to the place they loved the most. When Nikki arrived,she was on the beach behind the band house. She rose up quickly and a single place came to mind. Nikki ran down the road to the chain stores that hid the small coffeeshop. She tilted her head up and saw that the sign now read 'H&N's'. Nikki's lips curled into a small smile and she walked inside the-now-record store but Hayley's old coffeeshop. She sees a flash of bright blue hair,cut short and curly,stacking CDs on a shelf across from her. From behind,you could even tell Hayley's beauty. Almost as if it radiated off of her. Nikki slowly walked up behind her but realized that she couldn't speak to her. She was too tongue-tied to even form a sentence. So,instead of speaking face to face,Nikki called her-still right behind her. She listened to her same old ringtone ringing from Hayley's smock pocket. "Oh Nicki you so fine,you so fine you blow my mind hey Nicki-" Hayley gasped and quickly pulled it out,answering it. She was silent for only a moment before pushing herself to speak. "Nikki?" Nikki taps Hayley's shoulder and Hayley turns around as Nikki responds with a light and nervous,"Hi." Hayley's hand flies to her mouth. "H-how?" Hayley asks in awe as tears blurred her vision. Nikki smiled and grabbed Hayley's hand,kissing her knuckles. "I missed you,Hayles." Hayley dropped her phone and wrapped her arms around Nikki's neck. Nikki's,naturally,went around Hayley's waist and she squeezed her tightly,inhaling that familiar scent of cupcakes. "I missed you too. So much. You have no idea how much I've missed you." Hayley cried into Nikki's shoulder. Nikki smiled and kissed Hayley's head. She pulled back slightly and set her forehead onto Hayley's,staring into her eyes. Nikki kissed her softly and Hayley returned it,their lips moving in a rhythmic pattern. Finally,Nikki pulls away and reaches in her back pocket,bringing out Hayley's necklace. "I believe this is yours." Hayley blushes and smiles,turning around so that Nikki can put it on her. After Nikki clipped it,she kissed the back of Hayley's neck and whispered the three words she wished she had said from the beginning. "I love you." Hayley spun around and her smile was wide and her eyes held surprise,excitement,and adoration. "I-I love you too,Nikki." Nikki smiled and pecked her lips before looking around at the record store. "What made you ditch the coffeeshop?" Nikki asked,walking around and brushing her fingers over the Vinyl selection. "Music is my passion more than coffee is. You showed me that." Nikki blushed and placed a piece of hair behind her ear. "I'm glad." She spotted a Paramore selection and smirked,picking up the last album that the band had made. "Paramore,huh? I heard they were an alright band." Nikki teased,picking up the colorful CD case. Hayley giggled and walked over,grabbing it and examining it. "I guess they were." Nikki grinned. "Here," She carefully grabbed the CD from the box and walked behind the counter,putting it in the CD player. She smiled and skipped to her favorite song before walking back over to Hayley and holding her hand out. "Dance with me." Hayley smiled and took off her smock,revealing a white dress with same imprints that it had when they had first met. Hayley took Nikki's hand in her own,rocking back and forth. Hayley laid her head on Nikki's shoulder and Nikki kissed it before laying her own on top. "Gonna let it happen,gonna let it happen. It's just a spark,but it's enough to keep me going,and when it's dark out and no one's around it keeps glowing.." Hayley sang softly. After the song is over,Hayley sits down on the soft carpet,pulling Nikki down with her. They laid back,Hayley laying up and down and Nikki laying the other way. Hayley's eyes were eye-level to Nikki's but they were upside down.

(A/N: Think of The Fault in Our Stars)

"You're eyes are so beautiful..you're so beautiful." Nikki found herself mumbling. Hayley blushed and smiled,kissing Nikki's forehead. The instrumental to a song Nikki hadn't heard before began and they stared into each other's eyes silently. They didn't speak a word,just laid there and admired one another's company. "Bet your skin is warm and you're smiling. Yeah that's what I always loved most about you...the only proof that I need is you." Hayley closed her eyes and ran her hands through Nikki's blonde locks. "I love you,Rosie." Nikki smiled and reached up,sweeping Hayley's hair out of her face and behind her ear. "I love you too,Hayley."

"No way!" A boy with curly brown hair and bright green eyes yelped. "Not true!" A boy with dirty blonde hair claimed. "Daddy,you don't expect us to believe this,do you?" A small girl with hazel eyes and long brown hair and glasses asks,looking up at their father. "Yeah! I mean,ghost girlfriends? Get real!" The blonde boy rolls his eyes in disbelief. Taylor chuckled and stood up from his knees. "Believe it or don't believe it,kids. Either way,it's time for bed!" The kids whined and hugged and kissed him goodnight before heading off to their rooms. "Night,mom!" Aero walked up from the basement and smiled. "Night,kids!" Taylor walked over and wrapped his arms around Aero's waist,her's going around his neck. She kissed him and smiled before breaking away and adjusting her glasses,walking to the room. Taylor glanced at a picture hung up in their hall and smiled softly. Hayley,Nikki,and Jeremy smiling brightly back at him. "Taylor? You coming to bed?" Aero's voice asked from their bedroom. Taylor's smile widened and he walked away.

THE END