restaurant

jaesocks:
where are you?
answer me
boi!!

daescake:
my class just ended
im coming im sorry ;(

jaesocks:
are you hungry?
we can go to a restaurant if you want to

daescake:
i am but you dont have to
i mean umm

jaesocks:
i see you come on lets go

~Daehyun slowly looked up and saw a cutie with fluffy hair.His heart immediately started to beat faster.His cheeks were bright red.He bit his bottom lip and greeted Youngjae.
"Hey."

•Youngjae stared at Daehyun for a moment.He was wearing a hoodie,tight black jeans and vans.Simple but cute he tought.
"Lets go follow me.Also you dont have to be shy just be yourself."Youngjae smiled softly and continued to walk.

He was talking about some random stuff which Daehyun didnt hear any part of it.He was too busy staring at Youngjae chubby cheeks and pink lips.

"Daehyun we are here!"
They entered the small restaurant which smelled like coffee.
They sat down and took the menu. Waiter came shortly asking for their food.
"So what do you want cutie?"girl said trying to act cute just to get Daehyun's attention.Youngjae faked a cough.
"Excuse me but he's gay and we both want beef.Thank you very much."
She glared at Youngjae but left silently.Youngjae on the other hand was smiling like he won 1 million dollars.He turned his head to see Dae properly.He was playing with his fork and knife which looked adorable to Jae.He quickly took his phone out of his pocket and snapped a picture.

He quickly took his phone out of his pocket and snapped a picture