the end

Thank you so much for reading my story! 10K is amazing I love all of you so much :) If yall want another Daejae feel free to hit me up!

"Hey Daehyun." Youngjae said looking at the bright blue sky which was surrounded by fluffy clouds.

They were lying down looking at the sky for 2 hours now.None of them wanted to break the silence but Youngjae couldnt wait to ask Daehyun .

"Yes Youngjae?" Daehyun said picking a daisy and started to rip it off.
Loves me
    Loves me not.

"I was wondering we have been trough a lot these couple months and I'm really thankful for you."

Daehyun smiled at Youngjae's sincerity.He sounded so serious yet happy.He was glad that he never left his side.

"We dont have to talk about those times Jae."

"But I want to Daehyun.I was a literal piece of shit and fuck you were literally the realist person out there." Youngjae came a little closer to Daehyun laying his head on his chest.

Daehyun kissed Youngjae's forehead and left his there for a few more seconds.He heard Youngjae's sniffles.

"I love you so much Daehyun you know that right?"

"I do Youngjae I do."

Youngjae stood up sitting straight.He showed his cute eye smile and stuck his tongue out.

"I want to take you on a proper date!" Youngjae shouted putting his hands up.

Daehyun giggled at how dorky Youngjae started to act after his problems were solved.He knew Youngjae acted rude to hide his sadness.

"Oh shut up will you." Daehyun said pinching his cheeks unable to control his laugh.Youngjae just puffed at his response and lied back to his chest.

"But a real date wouldn't be so bad."

"You think so? Yay!' Youngjae screamed like a 5 year old at his official boyfriend's response.

"I know so!"

"Then a date it is! Aahhh I love you so much Daehyun.It's been a long time."

"I love you too Youngjae."

Daehyun stopped ripping the daisy seeing it had no leaves left.

He loves me.