ashamed

TRIGGER ALERT!!

"My boyfriend's name is Junhong."

Youngjae spat his drink out of his mouth.He began coughing after hearing what Daehyun said.He looked at the older with sad and mad eyes.
Why did he even say that he thought.

"Youngjae honey are you okay?"Mrs.Yoo asks not sounding quite worried.On the other hand Daehyun pats Youngjae's back and gives him a napkin.
"You should be careful next time Jae!"Daehyun says with a worried and guilty tone.He knew saying it was wrong but he couldn't think of anyone at that moment other than Youngjae.So he just used Junhong's name.

"Im okay Daehyun stop."Youngjae says harshly while snatching the napkin out of his hand.This sudden but rude reaction startles Daehyun.He cleans his throat.

"It's starting to get late Mr and Mrs Yoo thanks for having me today.I really appreciate it.Good night I should leave now."Daehyun stands up with my parents.He shakes their hand and puts his plate into sink.
"Youngjae please walk Daehyun to the door."Youngjae's mom says.

"Why did you say that Daehyun?"Youngjae starts to feel anger and rage building up.
"You wanted me to not tell about us yet you get mad when I call someone else my boyfriend how stupid."Daehyun says with a straight face.
"You could've just said that you werent dating anyone what the fuck?"Youngjae 's voice starts to raise.

"This is not my fault Youngjae.I dont think we should be a couple until you come out to your parents.It will be easier for you what do you think?"He puts his hand on Youngjae's shoulder and rubs it.
"I don't think I'll be able to do that Dae"Youngjae mumbles sadly avoiding eye contact.
"Think about it then talk to me Good night."Daehyun closes the door and leaves.

Youngjae's POV

I go up to my room and open Bigbang Loser.Thats exactly how I feel right now.Just because I'm a coward I cant even be happy with the guy that I love.I cant even tell anyone that Im into guys.
Fuck my life honestly.

"Youngjae please come downstairs."I hear my mother yell.I stop the music and make my way down.
"Yes?"I say sticking my head from the door.
"Sit down."
"What's up?"I say lifting my eyebrows.
"Are into boys?"my mom says again having that disgusting look on her face.
"N-no?"I stutter and my heart starts to beat like crazy.How do they know?

"Dont lie to me Youngjae I saw how you looked and reacted to your friend when he said his "boyfriend's" name you love him dont you?"At this point my mom started to yell at me.
I became a mess and started to feel ashamed.

"I can't believe my one and only son is a-" she stops her sentence and stands up.
"What am I mom?SAY IT!" I also stand up and start to yell.
"Shut up Youngjae.This is not who you are you cant be one of them!"
"SAY IT!" I yell one more time.
"I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE. FAGGOT!"
That's it.I cant control my madness and storm out of the room.

"Yeah run away like that you son of a bitch."she yells again.

I enter my room and pack myself a backpack.When I go downstairs I find my mom taking our family pictures down.My dad on the other hand stays silent reading his newspaper.I look at him and he looks at me with a supportive look and makes a heart with his hand.I smile sadly and bow.
I dont even bother looking at my mom again and leave the house.

Quickly I dial Daehyun's number and press call.Shortly he answers.

"Hey Dae Can I stay with you today?"I ask shyly
"Of course what happened?"He asks curiously.
"I sorta came out to my parents I guess."I let out a sad chuckle.
"Come here now!"He says and hangs up.
He is the only one I have right now.
I smile to myself and run to his house.

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!
don't forget to vote!!' ily all