homework

for baebsae :)
~
@_@
jaesocks:
Daehyun..
im sorry I shouldn't have done that
it was stupid

daescake:
you are confusing me

jaesocks:
please get out of the bathroom
i wont ever touch you again
or kiss you

daescake:
no its not that
i already know you didn't mean it
i just wish you did...

jaesocks:
please come out
I prepared you the guest room
you can stay there

daescake:
youngjae
are you into boys?

jaesocks:
thats a serious question Daehyun
come out so we can talk face to face

Daehyun slowly unlocked the door.He was expecting a mad Jae since he was acting like a brat but instead of that he saw a worried Jae.His eyes were puffy and red.
"Did you cry because of me Youngjae?"

~Youngjae gave him a broken smile and nodded.Daehyun slowly walked next to him and kissed his forehead.
"Look as much as i loved how you kissed my neck you have to make up your mind.If you are into boys don't consider that as a bad thing.Love is love and guess what?
I love you."

•Youngjae was speechless.He knew how much Daehyun cared about him and he was so thankful for that.There was something about Daehyun that made him warm up a little bit.This cutie from Busan fell for a boy from Uijeongbu.
"I love you too but like a friend.I mean no homo bro."He laughed awkwardly.
"Okay,so can we start our homework now?"

^_^

"Okay we should do our research about aliens.People may think they are fake but they are real!"
"Youngjae can you hand me your laptop real quick?Im taking some notes."

Daehyun didn't knew how clumsy Youngjae was but he was glad he didn't though.
Cause Youngjae dropped his laptop and fell on Daehyun.
Did they finish their homework?
Nope Youngjae ended up leaving wet kisses on Daehyun's face and lips.