parents

Youngjae's Pov

After breakfast I left Daehyun's house.He said he needs to talk with Junhong which I really don't approve but what can I do.I'm scared because I dont know this kid but I know he will do anything to make Daehyun his.

Right now I'm heading home.My mother texted me saying she missed me.Such a cliché to me.She was never there for me and now she misses me.
But she is my mother so I have to obey and "love" her.

I unlock the door and enter my house.It feels weird and rare.Its nearly 6pm which means its close to dinner time.I smell food immediately it smells delicious.

"Hello?"I say while taking my shoes and coat off.
"Hello Youngjae please take a seat."my mom says calmly.
"Wow thanks mom.Good to see you too!"I say sarcastically.

"Yoo Youngjae come here now."My dad says slightly annoyed.
Wait...my dad?
I run to the kitchen as fast as I can.There they are ,my so called parents.I sit down calmly.
"You wanted me?"
"Yes Youngjae,I wanted to talk to you about your relationship status."My dad says as he takes a sip of his red wine.

"My relationship status? What about it?"I say starting to get a little panicked.Would they be mad if I mention them about Daehyun?

"When are you going to get a girlfriend?" fuck.
"What are you s-" as i go on someone knocks the door.Fuck I forgot that I invited Daehyun over.Okay he can act along Its okay.
"Excuse me,I forgot that I invited a friend over.Would you mind if he joined us?"I say politely while standing up.
"No honey not at all."my mother smiles and points the door.

"Daehyun!My best friend come in!"He gives me a questioning look but I just wink and point the kitchen.
'My parents are in' I mouth.He gives me a thumbs up and winks.

"Hello Mr.and Mrs.Yoo ."He bows and smiles.
"I am Youngjae's bo- best friend.Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Daehyun,please take a seat."

We chat a little more.I look at Dae and he seems to be really calm and sad?

"So Daehyun,do you have a girlfriend?"my dad says and raises his eyebrows.
"Actually I have a boyfriend."Daehyun says calmly.I look at him with a shocked expression.Please dont say its me Daehyun.
"A boyfriend? Interesting but love is love.Whats his name?" My dad's response shocks me.If he knew I was gay he would kill me.Same goes for my mom.I look at my mom and her face says it all.She is disgusted.

Daehyun looks at me and blinks a few times.I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

"Well my boyfriend's name is Junhong."

•excuse my typos and don't forget to vote if you liked it!!!!
love you all :)