issues

Youngjae's pov

I woke up to the sound of a loud knocking on the front door.
I try to stand up but two pair of arms were holding me down.I look at the owner of the arms.

Daehyun...
I smile to myself and hug him back.The person who knocks the door can wait.
I quickly drift away and sleep in Daehyun's arms.

4 hours later
Daehyun's pov

I slowly wake up.I turn my head to see the clock but Youngjae was blocking it.
Wait! Youngjae was blocking the view...
YOUNGJAE!

I look at him.He is sleeping so peacefully.His chubby cheeks melt my heart.I stand up and go to the bathroom.I splash water to my face and dry it.

Today was a special day I felt it.I make my way to the kitchen and prepare some ramen and kimchi.I also boil some water to make tea.

I open my front door to check my postbox.There was nothing but a rose and a note.

Hey Its Junhong,
I called and texted you several times also knocked really hard but still you had no answer.
Please talk to me asap I have no idea what i did wrong!
I Love you
Zelo...

Without thinking I throw both of them in the trash and turn around not feeling guilty.
"What were those?"Youngjae asks in a harsh tone.I froze and start to stutter.

"N-nothing jus-t umm.."I cant finish my sentence and I already knew Youngjae was getting mad.
"Dont hide stuff from me Daehyun.I'm serious."He glares at me.

"Youngjae you are scaring me."I whisper.My eyes start to water.I feel my throat burning.I look down to my feet not knowing what to say.

Youngjae comes next to me and holds my hand.One of my teard drop onto his hand.With his other hand he lifts my face.
"I'm sorry baby.I didnt mean to be this harsh."He leans in and our lips touch.
My heart explodes which is my favourite feeling in the world.

I break the kiss and bury my face into his neck.He smells like vanilla and caramel.
"Its okay Jae I know you didnt mean to."He wipes my tears away and kisses the wet spots.

"I dont want to see you with Junhong."He says in a serious tone.I nod but I know I need to talk to him.
I wonder why he's acting like this.

"Lets go and eat."He takes my hand again and drags me in.

excuse my typos T_T