truth

Youngjae and Daehyun were sitting on the couch silently.A blanket was surrounded around Youngjae. Unfortunately while he was walking to Dae's house a heavy rain started.

Both of them didnt dare to say a word,especially Daehyun.They silently sipped their coffee.Daehyun opened his mouth to say something but Youngjae's phone rang.He put his mug down and answered.

"Listen here you little shit,I wasn't planning on telling this to you but I will  and keep it short."
It was Youngjae's mother , his dad's voice was also noticeable in the background.He was telling her to stop.

"I am not your real mother.Your mother,Minji left you when you were 3-"
"Stop it Eunsoo.Its nonsense,Youngjae dont listen!" His dad was shouting,it seemed like he was trying to end the call.

Daehyun didnt dare to look at Youngjae.
Youngjae was just staring at the wall blankly.His expression didnt have any emotions in it.

Daehyun got up and ended the call.He threw the phone on the couch.Youngjae didnt move an inch not even a bit.His right eye was twitching.

"Youngjae I  know how you feel right no-"

"Its all your fault bastard! If you never came, never loved me and never answered my text at the first place.I wouldn't have lost my parents."
Youngjae said starting to raise his voice.

"No Youngjae, your so called mother is homophobic.Can you still call her your mother? I bet she is lying about your real mother Minji leaving you.Even your dad said it was nonsense!
Dont dare to defend her to me.If she really loved you.She would've told you about your real mother earlier and accepted you for who you are.Now go to my room,shut the fuck up ,get some pain killers and sleep." Daehyun was getting stressed  because of Youngjae.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.When he opened his eyes he made eye contact with Youngjae.

"Im sorry." Youngjae said before leaving the room.He gave Daehyun a hug and went to his room.

That night Youngjae cried until he fell asleep.Daehyun couldn't sleep because of his lover's silent yet loud sobs.His heart ache as much as Youngjae's.It wasnt going to be easy but he hoped for the best.