Saturday

[Lynn]

I wake up early. It was an average Saturday morning. I yawned and stretched. I yawned again. I frowned. "Nope!" I layed back down and tries to pull the covers over my face. I succeeded but also punching myself as well. I scoffed and laughed at myself knowing I won't get any rest. I woke up and got ready for the day. I decided to walk to dog. I had named it Cameron because you know. Why not? It was husky shepherd mix. Beautiful dog. I got him for my birthday. He's been my companion ever since. He's given my a shoulder to lean on,sleep on,cry on and to hug. We've been through everything together. I have had Cameron ever since I was 3. 8years later he's still here with me today. "Cammy!!! Wanna go for a walk?" He barked excitedly. We most of the time walked past his girlfriends house. Which was the prissy girl in schools mutt. I rolled my eyes and hooked on his leash. We walked around the neighborhood for a while. We stopped by my friend Austin's. I knocked on his door. He opened it. His dog Annabelle run out.

"ANNABELL!!"

"She's fine Austin."

"Yea I guess so what's up?"

"I was just taking a walk around the neighborhood and thought I would say hello. What have you been up to?"

"Oh not much."

"Nothing but trouble huh?"

"Yup sure am!!"

"Who's your partner in crime?"

"Well DUH you of course!"

"Oh stop it!"

"Like for real Lee you are my partner in crime."

"AUSTIN MAHONE DONT CALL ME LEE!"

"WELL DONT CALL ME AUSTIN MAHONE!"
We both laughed at our stubbornness. Austin grabbed Annabell's leash and we headed out the door. The prissy one came upon us.

"Hello Jessica."

"Hey mutts. So dog walkers who's dogs are these?"

"This is mine and this is Austins. Oh yeah and tell your mutt to stay away from mine he's gotten too attached!"

"OMG! This beautiful handsome dog is too dog show worthy to be yours besides he's perfect for Jasmine. Aren't you boy?"
She bent down to pet him. "Don't touch my dog!" I said standing in front of him. Cameron growled at the sight. Jessica stood back bewildered. She scoffed and walked off. We walked on down the street. We finally want around the whole block and stopping at my place.

"Thanks for letting my hitch along!"

"No problem A."

"See ya later Lynn!!"
He jogged off. I went inside the house. Everyone was still asleep. Again another typical Saturday morning.