Another book yay!!

I'm writing another book called Army Strong.
Ok ready for the discription?

Kiki a girl from Jefferson City finds her way to Cali with her fiancé. She meets Cameron Dallas at a photoshoot as they unwillingly put her in photoshoots with him. They eventually become best of friends. Cameron wants to be more than just friends. He falla in love with her after setting up a little dinner date under the stars. Kiki falls in love with him too but doesn't want to admit her feelings because she's been hurt by love before. Cameron is the first to admit it. Kiki confesses her love with not words but actions. Her ex finds out about her and Cameron's love affairs from rumours about town. He targets Cameron so he can get his girl back. He comes to one of Camerons photoshoots. He comes in his dressing room with a gun. Cameron tries to take him but ends up getting shot in the leg.  He goes to the hospital and gets amnesia. It takes 3 months for him to remember everything and his love for Kiki again. Kiki is devastated. She spends times away from him which makes it easier to remember for him to get his memories back.
*Can gets a tattoo that says army strong on his arm BTW*

Hope you guys will enjoy it!!