Air off my chest

[Lynn]

Everyone had passed out. I quickly called my mom to come pick me up. Hunter was awake still. He looked at me like he was nervous.

"What's wrong Hunter?"
I whispered loud enough so he could hear me.

"I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"Magcon."

"What about it?'

"Umm would you like to go with us?"

"Hunter that would be a dream come true but I can't sadly."

"Why you could be my guest!?"

"Thanks Hunter but I'm going to be in the front row of the crowd so no need for me to be IN magcon."

He grinned.

"I could make you apart of it for the day."

"Really?!"

"Mhmm." He hummed.

"Thanks Hunter." I got up and hugged him. My mom texted me to tell me she was out front.
"Bye Hunter tell everyone I said bye and see them tomorrow! And I also had a great time!" I said walking out the door.

[Cameron]

I was secretly listening to Hunters and Lynn's conversation. Then I heard the door open and close. I smiled at Hunters friendly gesture and Lynn accepting it. I rolled over towards Hunter. He looked at me. I smiled.

"What?"

"Your too nice. I have taught you my ways!" I said laughing.

Hunter rolled his eyes.

"Huunnnnn'eeerrrr!"
I whispered.

"Cameran. Don't call meh that."

I got upset. Don't call me Cameran. I rolled over and completely ignored him. I was laughing but it sounded like I was crying.

"O my gosh Cammy I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!!"

He came over to me and gently rubbed my back. I rolled over laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. "O MY GAWD CAM I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!"
He shouted luckily nobody woke up. "Shhhhhhh don't wake everyone up and go to sleep I'm actually tired." I teased and rolled over back to sleep.

I woke up in a good mood. Everyone was still sleeping. "EVERYBODY GET UP FOR MAGCON!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone got up and glared at me. I got a text.

Unknown number: hey Cam I can't wait to see you at Magcon!

Me: who's this?

Lynn: Lynn.

Me: Oh sorry hey I can't wait to pull you up on stage and embaress uuuuu!

Lynn: OML Cameron your already making me embarrassed!

Me: Lsh well are you ready were all ready as well and in the Limo!!!