MAGCON!! and everybody at my house?!

[Lynn]

After we finished up looking around. Christina dropped me off at home. Ashton had given me something. I put my hand in my pocket to fish it out. I pulled it out. It was a ticket to Magcon. I nearly fainted.
I ran into the house.  "MOM I CAN GO TO MAGCON!!!" I shouted as I ran upstairs and quickly picked up my room. Mom came upstairs.  Looked around the room. She nodded at the decency.

"So what's the Maycon or whatever?"

"Its Magcon. Its all these famous viners that get in one big group and do random stuff in stage and it gets lit!"

"What are viners?"
I sighed and did a face palm.

"Viners are these people who do funny random videos and post them on YouTube! Like I'm a huge supporter of Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier,Hayes Grier,Taylor Caniff,Aaron Carpenter,Jacob Sartorius, and now Hunter and Brandon Rowland."

"Wow lots of people to support."

"Oh yeah and Matthew Lee ESPINOSA!!!! aannnnddd Shawn cause he's important too. Basically everyone in Magcon or whoever's been in Magcon."

"Mhhmmm well where is this "Magcon" going to be held?"
She said throwing up air quotes.

"It's tomorrow at 5:00 at the concert hall in Phoenix."

"Well get an outfit planned for tomorrow then!" Mom says as she leaves the room. I smiled and just went to my closet.  I picked out some galaxy leggings and my galaxy Nike's. I pulled out my new shirt. It was black with galaxy lettering saying Let's Get Weird. I knew I was going to wear this. I grabbed my white Taylor Caniff hoddie. I wanted a white one so when I got to Magcon all the peeps there would sign it. I layed the clothing on the bed and planned out the outfit. I had a bandana to match it all. My galaxy bandana. I was all in my space! (Pun intended :}) I smiles at my choice of clothing. I put it all on a hanger and hung it on my bathroom door. I looked at the time. It was 6:40. I ran downstairs to see what mom was making for dinner. She was at the stove putting a pan in the oven.

"Mom what's for dinner?"

"Oven baked pork steaks!"

"The really tender ones?"

"Mhhmm."

"Yesss!"
She chuckled. "Did you get your outfit planned. I nodded and ran upstairs to get it. I came back down to show her the outfit. She was gone. I looked around the room. I didn't realize Hunter and Brandon were behind me. Before I had gotten home. Hunter and Brando were dropped off at a hotel.  I turned around. Standing before me was. Hunter,Brando and Cameron Dallas. I was speechless. I was super happy. My eyes were welling up with tears of joy.

"CAMERON!!" I shouted. He opened his arms. I hugged him. I cried. He cried with me. I looked up at him. He was smiling. He had a tear dance down his face. I gently wiped it away. He let me go. I wiped my eyes.

"Wow umm...  I don't know what to say." Cameron whistled. If Cameron invites everybody from Magcon here I swear I'm going to scream. Nash, Matthew, Aaron, Carter, Taylor, Jack J, and Jack G along with Hayes came in through the back door. I gasped. I swear I was going to collapse. I circles the room. They all smiled. I hugged a I'd them. Jacob stumbled in. I hugged him too. I walked to the middle of the living room. Hunter and Brando had a smiles on there face 10 miles wide. I looked at them. "D-did you guys do this?" They nodded.  I hugged them both. "Thanks guys." I kissed there cheeks as a friendly gesture. Matt was all jumpy lime he wanted to so something random. He was rocking in his heels. Johnson smacked his arm. "What the-" my mom walked in and glared at him. He smiled innocently. "You know you guys can just do whatever makes you comfortable right?" They all exchanged looks and smiled. Matt and Gilinsky were dancing. Nash and Cameron were talking about dogs and how there bodies function. Johnsin, Carter and Aaron were talking about food then Cameron joined in there conversation. Everybody was talking. Until Cameron pulled out his phone.

"DO IT FOR THE VINE!"

"I AINT GONNA DO IT;" They all shouted.

"DO IT FIR THE VINE!"

"I AIN'T GONNA DO IT!"

"DO IT FOR THE VINE!"

"DO IT DO IT!!" Everybody was doing something random. I laughed. "Hey Lynn come back with us to the hotel!!" Brando said as he looked back at everybody for approval. They all nodded. "Yeah you should come back with us." Cameron smiled. I looked at my mom. She nodded. I got my outfit that I planned for tomorrow and headed back to the hotel with everybody.