Truth or Dare

[Hunter]

We pulled up to the hotel. Lynn gasped at the elegance. We walked into the room. It was tidy which was surprising. We all crowded both beds and the floor.

"Guys can we play truth or dare?"
Lynn suggested everyone exchanged looks.

"If your up to a challenge." Cameron smirked. She nodded

"Bring it ON!!"

"Ladies first"
Nash said slyly.

"Alright.......Matthew truth or dare?".  He looked up from his phone.

"Ummmmmm.....dare?"

"I dare you to run down the hallway clapping and saying I believe in fires really loud!!"

Matt just laughed and shook his head.

"Please Matt? Be a kid once and awhile!" Lynn teased. He straighten up and ran outside. A few minutes later we could hear him yelling.

"I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!!!"
After another good 6 minutes Matthew came in the room embarrassed. He was laughing so hard.

"What happened Matt?"

"A fan was in one of the rooms and she came out and ran down the hall recording me and posted it on Twitter. She asked if I needed help." He laughed. He sat on the bed as he was taking his time breathing.

"Ok....Nash....Truth or ......dare?"
He said in between breaths.

"Hmmm dare."

"Risky move Nash. I dare you to......record yourself.......twerking  on.........CAMERON!!"

Nash instantly regretted picking a dare. He shook his head.

"Man your no fun!" Matt pouted.

"Alright Hunter truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Dang it. Is it true that you said you were good at twearking?"

"Ummm.....Yeah its true."
I rubbed my neck slightly.

"Alright Aaron truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Ummm I dare you tooooooo....
......cuddles in Cameron's lap and take a selfie and post it on your social medias with the caption " hanging out with bae."

"OOOHH!!!" Everybody but Aaron and Cameron said in sync. Aaron rolled his eyes and quickly got it over with. His face was red. So was Cameron's. He postes it bit the caption was wrong. It said
"Hanging out with bae <3. (I got dared to do this don't say a word!)" I shook my head but went with it.

"Alright Jacob truth or dare. "

"Truth."

"Is it true that you are a fan of Justin Beiber!"

"No that's false thanks."
He said immediately.

"Alright J&J truth or dare." Jacob asked smirking.

Jack and Jack exchanged looks.

"Dare"
Gilinsky said willingly.

"Truth." Johnson said completely disagreeing.

"Dare it is" Aaron said rubbing his hands together.

"Awee man!" Johnson said slapping his leg.

"Alright guys I dare you both to act like little kids and knock on peoples doors asking for candy."

They both shrugged and did it anyway. Theh came back with only 3 candy bars. They had red faces.

"A older lady tried to give us expired milk!"
Gilinsky said laughing. "She looked crabby." Johnson shrugged not affected by it.

"Alright Carter-"

"Truth!"

"Is it true that you sit crissed crossed in chairs?"

He nodded.
"Brando truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I dare you to sit on Nash's lap and kiss his cheek then take a selfie and post it on twitter saying "chillin with bae!! Not saying you were dared!!"

Brando looked bewildered. I laughed. "Do it Brando it would be funny!" I whispered in his ear. He did do the dare. He posted it on Twitter and in the comments he said he was dared. Last was Cameron. "Alright Cammy your going to do a dare." Cameron laughed. "I dare you to go all around the hotel asking for food!" Cameron got up and left. After he did. Taylor came in.
"What you guys doing?" He asked.
"Cameron's going around asking for food!" Nash laughed. Taylor smiled. He went to the bathroom. Cameron came back with a buttload of skittles. He had eaten  pack already. He came in smiling.

"I'm in heaven!" He threw the packs in the air. We all laughed. We all enjoyed the skittles Cameron brought. We eventually passed out except Lynn.