DAD?!

[Lynn]

I looked at him bewildered.

"D-dad?"

"Yeah its me."

I stood there in disbelief.
He hadn't been there for 8 years. What was he going to do now!

"I know its been a long time. But I came 65.5,890 miles here for you and your mom." I shook my head.

"You didn't care 8 years ago so why care now?"

"Because I love you!"

"LIES!! YOU ALWAYS TOLD NOTHINF BUT LIES! FIRST I HAVE TO MOVE TO PHOENIX ARIZONA NEXT I HAD TO BREAK MY BEST FRIENDS HEART BY SAYING I WAS MOVING AND YOU FINALLY HAVE THE NERVE TO COME SEE ME AFTER 8YEARS!!! AND EXPECT ME TO COMPLETELY BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AS AN EXCUAE FOR NOT BEING THERE FOR ME!!!! YOU CAN GO TRY A DIFFERENT FAMILY TO LIE TOO!" I said walking outside taking my dog with me. I  went over to my favorite oak tree where Austin and I used to hang out. I sighed. I wanted to cry inti Cameron's soft fur. I looked around. Cameron was no where to be seen or found. I yelled his name and walked around the neighborhood. I finally found him. My heart broke into a billion pieces. There lying in the middles of the road was Cameron. He was lifeless. "CAMERON!!" I ran by his lifeless side. "Cameron!!" I sobbed. "Lynn what happened. I knew it was Austin. I looked up at him with tear filled eyed.

"My...my companion, died and its all my fault."

"No it's not."

"Austin when my dad wasnt around Cameron was. When you weren't around Cameron was. Austin this dog was my best friend. He was like my father. In a dog version!"

"Lynn I'm sorry."

"Austin I need my dog...... No other dog could replace Cameron. He was my strength."
He nodded.

"I understand.....completely." He sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. He walked away.

"Austin where are you going?!"

"To find a friend that really cares!!"

I wanted to cry into Camerons soft fur again. I looked at his lifeless body.

"I'll miss you Cammy." I kissed my hand and placed it on his nose. I walked home slower than ever. To top this all off I lost my other best friend over jealousy. Wow my life is perfect. I went home to my room and cried into my pillow. I'll see the world again on moving day.