Moving In and meeting friends!

[Lynn]

I was loading boxes into the moving van. Austin was running towards me.

"Lynn hey!"
I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I ignored him

"Lynn I'm sorry I really am!"

"Austin if you really were sorry you would've been there for me like a real friend not some popular jerk."

"I know that was stupid if me to act like that and I'm sorry."

"No Austin I'm tires of your nonsense!" I loaded up the last of my boxed into the truck as mom came out with more.

"Goodbye Austin!" I shooed him off. He walked away slowly. Then he just ran.

After some time we finished packing and headed to our car. Since we were driving it was going to be a long ride. I was asleep half the time. The other half I was listening to my music.

After a few days we finally reached Arizona. We got to a beautiful white house with a white door with a golden outlined doorway and golden outlined windows. I got out and admired the house. We went inside the beautiful house. The inside was grand. There were double stair ways with a shiny wooden floor and a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I wondered around. I went to the kitchen. It had quartz countertops and white cupboards. The sinky was a shiny silver. I wandered around some more. I went upstairs. Thinking it would glamourous too. I thought completely wrong.  All the rooms were this dark green color. I wanted to barf. The paint was chipping off the wall. The floors were all dusty. The ceilings had cobwebs.  I sighed in disgust. Mom let me have a big room since I was growing up. I walked down an elegant looking hall with white walls. I walked in the room. It was beautiful. It had a light blue paint with a white and light purple spiral patterns on the wall. It was done with a feather dustet you could tell from the way the colors were so close together. There was a small chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I open a door. Behind it was an elegant master bathroom. With all white in the bathroom besides the floor it was beige marble tile. I looked at my closet space. It was a walk in. I opened theses cleat glass doors I stood on a terrace that had fake potted plants with fake birds sitting on the rail. I smiled. This was like a dream come true. I smiled and twirled around in a circle in my room. "So far so good!" I said walking downstairs. "Came-" I realized Cameron wasn't here. I gently rubbed my arm. I looked at mom she was looking out the window. I sighed and set my stuff on the kitchen countertop. The moving van got here earlier than expected. We got out all our stuff and furniture moved in. I sat on our couch immediately feeling at home. I smiled. I wanted to go for a walk with Cameron but I couldn't. I just opened the door when 5 friendly faces appeared at the door. A woman and 4 kids. The woman had blonde hair and it was in a black headband with a fishtail braid. There were 3 boys and 1 girl. "Hello neighbor! Welcome to the neighborhood!" The woman greeted. I smiled thoughtfully.

"Thank you miss.....??"

"Oh just call me Christine."

"OK."

"I'm Hunter these are my siblings. Brandon, Ashton and Alexa."

I smiled.
"Hey nice to meet you guys!' I said shaking there hands. My mom went to the doorframe. I wished Cameron was right there trying to get out of the door. They all smiled kindly at my mom
"See your mingling already!" She said looking at me and ruffling my hair.

"Hi I'm Anne! Nice to meet you guys!" My mom greeted as she shook Alexa,Christine, Hunter, Brandons and Ashton's hand.

"I'm Christina but you can call me Christine. These are my kids Alexa Hunter Brandon and Ashton." She introduced.

"This is my daughter Lynn."

We all chatted for a few. I felt alone. I needed Cameron. I walked outside and looked for a good sturdy tree. I sat down by the trunk of this great oak tree. I sighed. I put my head in my knees. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to do it here. I couldn't hold them back. They came flowing out. I heard a soft voice over my sobs.
"Hey what's wrong?"
I looked up. I saw Ashton looking concerned down at me.
"N-nothing." I lied.

"Your lying."

"Fine. My dog was the only friend I had besides Austin. He got ran over while I wasn't looking and I feel like half of me is gone."

"I understand how that feels."

"You do?"
He nodded. He opened his arms. I stood up. I didn't hesitate. I hugged him. I sobbed on his shoulder. He gently rubbed my back. It calmed me down. After I stopped sobbing like a 2 year old we talked

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that."

"Its fine. Even I have those moments sometimes."
I smiled at his kindness.
He returned the gesture.

"Do you wanna maybe go walk around a bit?" I asked feeling jumpy. He nodded. He got up and wobbled over to the sidewalk. I giggled.
"Its not funny my legs fell asleep!"

"Awweee you poor baby!" I teased. He rolled his eyes playfully. We walked down and around the blocks we stopped at his house for a while as I got to know Brandon and Hunter. Alexa and there mom went out somewhere. Hunter likes to call everyone cutie. It kinda made me uncomfortable but I only dealt with it to be nice. We all talked until my mom texted me to come home. I said bye and headed home