Epilogue

EPILOGUE

3 years later.

"That smells good," Lisa said, smelling the wondrous aroma that wafted on the kitchen air. She softly padded to where her wife stood and peeked over her shoulder to find out what she was cooking exactly.

"Uh uh oh. Nope. No peeking," Jaimee immediately turned around and covered Lisa's eyes, causing both of them to giggle.

"But I wanna see!" Lisa whined, pouting for emphasis.

Smiling widely, Jaimee leaned in and gave her adorable wife a kiss. "Nope. Not today, baby. I want it to be a surprise."

"You haven't burned anything?" Lisa asked, teasing Jaimee. For three years in their marriage, Jaimee had never ever cooked anything halfway decent or not burned.

"No, I haven't, smart ass," Jaimee replied, peppering Lisa's face with butterfly kisses. "I love you..." she whispered lovingly.

Lisa slowly removed Jaimee's hand and saw those fascinating blue eyes staring straight at her. "I love you too..." Then she pulled Jaimee's head down for a smoldering kiss.

Their lips met, and Lisa felt her breath hitch in her throat. Jaimee has always had that effect on her. Slowly, she snaked her arms around Jaimee's waist and pulled her closer to her. Lips softly gliding against one another, soon Jaimee bit Lisa's lower lip lightly, knowing that it always drove the younger woman wild. She smiled triumphantly when she heard Lisa moan and felt her nails digging into the small of her back.

As an act of retaliation, Lisa licked Jaimee's upper lip and sucked it with gentle pressure, swiping her tongue over it once just to tease the taller woman. It was deemed effective when Jaimee started to get handsy, desperately trying to feel everything that Lisa has to offer. And here comes Lisa's favorite part.

Without breaking contact, Jaimee lifted Lisa into the counter, her butt just hanging on the edge. Lisa opened her legs and Jaimee stepped in between them immediately, wanting to get close to Lisa as possible. Through the soft fabric of her underwear, Lisa could feel Jaimee start a slow grind. She wrapped her legs around Jaimee's waist and pulled her tighter, wanting to feel the pleasurable friction more intensely. Jaimee's mind is starting to get heady. She felt Lisa opening her mouth just a fraction and slyly, she slipped her tongue inside. Jaimee reached towards the hem of Lisa's shirt and started to lift it off.

Lisa, being the helpful girl that she was, slapped Jaimee's hand away and took the darn thing off herself. Grinning, Jaimee took a good look at her wife's nubile body. Round, doe eyes now laced with wanton lust, flushed cheeks, a tiny drop of sweat just trailing on her skin and into the valley between her breasts. Her waist had a natural flair and curve that just drives Jaimee insane sometimes. It's her favorite place to leave a hickey.

"What did I do to deserve someone as beautiful as you?" Jaimee muttered breathlessly, still letting her eyes roam more.

"I keep wondering the same thing," Lisa replied.

Grinning, Jaimee pressed a heady kiss on Lisa's lips before trailing down to her neck which is a huge turn on for the both of them. Jaimee kissed and bit and sucked, making sure to leave her mark while Lisa craned her neck to allow Jaimee better access. Her eyes almost rolled to the back of her head when she felt Jaimee's tongue on her collarbone.

"Fuck..." she muttered when soft lips clamped down on her sensitive nipples and sucked. All the sensations were too much. Jaimee's hand massaging one of her breasts while she sucked on the other and the grinding of their private parts.